Hey Milo!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosenshyne, Dec 27, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Do it, Tel. Do it for the wallabies!!! You could put the lemon wedge at the top of the arc.

2. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

3. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Click. Definitely click.

Despite having spent the majority of his free time of the last ten years glued to a computer screen, my brother actually hadn't seen neither tubgirl NOR goatse.cx before I showed him a couple of days ago. Remarkable.

4. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

And Vorak told me to go to Google and see what popped up. I never thought you could be physically sick from seeing a mere picture....

What was their reaction like DE? Classic I expect.

5. Dark Elf

Media:
    Well, he hid his face in his hands and desperately tried to remove the images from his memory so... definitely classic!

6. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

He'll never forget it. I know that the first time I fell prey to the tubgirl, I saw it every time I closed my eyes.

7. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Pah. I've already forgotten what it looked like. Good thing I have the PM saved, then, so I can revisit the lemontubse thingamajig.

8. Milo

Milo New Member

Just posting to say that I randomly clicked to page 4 of this thread and got blasted by hi-def cock. Thanks, mathboy.

9. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Wow, haven't seen you around for years milo.
    How are ya? Kayuga is still scratching his head (and balls) asking where you disappeared to.
    Actually, I was compelled by the power of CHUJ to make this post. Is Jarinor still around? I see rosie is still posting. The CHUJ demands to know.

I'm living in England now BTW.

10. Dark Elf

Media:
    Jarinor hasn't been around for almost a year now, Oh Great Jinxed One, compelling DU to create a joke about his "death".

Tip: Don't ever try the marmite. Just don't.

11. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Randomly checking back in an what do I see? Milho and Jinxed both posting. Made my day!

You and the rest of Poland :)

Seriously, every coffee I buy is served by a Pole at the mo, and the construction industry is in permanent bitch mode about dodgy Polish operations.

Still, glad you're here. Maybe one day I'll meet up with you and show you why using chopsticks doesn't make you better at animation :p

You in London?

12. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I'm aware that a lot of us Polish invaders are here. In fact, They have been missing so many young people from the national service (everyone in Poland is drafted, unlike some hippie trash countries). Last I heard it was 20000 and it seems like a whole bunch of people just ran away. Kinda like rats fleeing a sinking boat. But, Rats we may be, it takes someone of rather poor intelligence or willpower to stay behind. Poland is a complete shit hole.

Apparently, catching flies with chopsticks makes you a better Karate master.

No, I live in a small coastal town called Folkestone. I had to start here out of necessity, now I know some people so it's sad to leave.

13. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Ahhh, can tell you're a damn foreigner - everyone in London knows where your "small coastal town of Folkestone" is :D

I grew up just on the other side of the county from there and went to Uni about, what, I suppose 30 miles or less from it (Canterbury).

Poland must be bad if Folkestone looks like anything but a shit hole by comparison.

Our Host!