Arcanum Pen and Paper

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Braddoc, Dec 12, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Braddoc

Braddoc New Member

Hello,

it's been a while since I visited, lots of new posts, but all a while back none the less.

Anyways, I do clearly remember that someone, a Frenchman, made up an Arcanum Pen and Paper version of the game (in French), he send it to me, but with my brother and sister going nuts on the computer downloading music and whatnot, it died, and I lost the file.

I do know that alot of peeps might have tried making an Arcanum PnP, but searching left me with nothing (yet agian, searching on the web is far from my speciality), so I came back here to inform you that if you do have that French Arcanum PnP file, or even an english equivalent, I would really appreciate if you can pass it along to me.

Thanks

2. Kejak

Kejak New Member

It was in the same system of the game? I tried Fallout PnP in my group, but the experience almost drove us mad; the game mechanics isn´t "smooth" for table gaming (too much variables, simplifications, etc).

We are adapting Arcanum in Exalted 2nd ed. system, since it permits actions wihh different speeds and it is quite simple.

3. Braddoc

Braddoc New Member

If I remember correctly it was I think, in a d20 system..I do recall you had many races, including the lizard folks (can't remember the game name) and een pictures added to the file..

But if you ever got a PnP system up and working, do please send a copy my way.

4. Kejak

Kejak New Member

I think it will be usless for you, since it´s core is in portuguese; we did without thinking it as project "per se", just as an adaptation for practical use in our gaming group.

If you think using D20, I can recommend you Darwin´s World; a world that is comparable to Fallout, or Adventure! D20. Maybe something from Iron Kingdoms can help you too.

Anyway, if you need any help developing your own adaptation or something like that, just post it here or mail me. :)

Our Host!