two things that i need help for

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vovka100, Sep 29, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Vovka100

Vovka100 Member

ok first i need to get into the iron clan ive got the truth of durins book but it says something about a glass key where the hell can i find that and what does the iron key do
    second where the hell can i find the last copy of horror amongst the dark elves ive been to caladon and talking to victor misks wife and accidentaly killed her ca i still obtain the book alhough ive killed her

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

1. after the caladon panarii temple you get the galss key. The iron one is for the safe in the tarant museum.
    2. You need to dig up his grave read the book and then ask someone on the street for directions to the next city

3. Vovka100

Vovka100 Member

1.ok well after i posted it i noticed that there was a glass thingy in the panarii temple in caladon but i couldnt do any quests for them so i killed them all can i still obtain the glass key or am i screwed

2. well if you mean roseborough ive already been there i cant find anything there

4. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

5. Vovka100

Vovka100 Member

if you mean i should dig up the grave of victor misk ive already done it and ive also gone to the roseborough gift shoppe

but how should i get the damn glass key i just cant seem to get it its always locked with some strange magic or something

6. BlueDEvil

BlueDEvil New Member

Only that guy in the room can unlock it. Try magick but it didn't work. You should be able to finish the game even without those items.

7. Vovka100

Vovka100 Member

in what room if you mean a guy in the room with the glass thing well there aint any guys in there and i want to get those items before finishing the game

8. Vovka100

Vovka100 Member

9. NecroLich

NecroLich New Member

angry

You should've stated that this post is a spoiler! Grrrrr! :evil:

10. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Too bad you already knew?

11. Vovka100

Vovka100 Member

12. Elfiro

Elfiro New Member

i dont remember that quest,what did it do,and what was it for?

13. Santera

Santera New Member

I remember following. I found catacombs under the church in Caladon (entering through sewers) and the sarcophagus with a strange writing and a scull. Then I returned to the priest (Alexander?), he advised me to speak with brothers in back rooms (where the glass key was located), after bringing this scull to the brother in western room he gave me all the items from his "museum".

14. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Spoiler
    `
    `
    `
    The horror book is in Victor's father grave in Roseborough, though you probably know it since you gave up quesitoning about it. And it's really an interesting piece of reading, isn't it?

15. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

I think it reauired finishing the whole quest ie. run to Roseborough, search for vault, open it with password, get book and sword, get back talk to archeologist, historian and preist.

16. Vovka100

Vovka100 Member

thank you everybody i havent found the horror book yet and i cant do so before i return home damn i already killed everybody in that stupid place although im not sure i couldve gotten the book anyway because i had the damn skull and i talked to alexander and all i could say was like goodbye or something

17. Amos Trask

Amos Trask New Member

Can't you people look at the quest database in the library section of this site? !! (dumbarse)

18. Xanamonarac

Xanamonarac New Member

Seems to me that you've gotten off bed with the wrong leg first this morning. X

19. Vovka100

Vovka100 Member

20. Vovka100

Vovka100 Member

i damn well know how to complete this damn quest but the problem is i cant complete it ive killed everyone there and im asking if i can still get the items without completing the damn quest

Our Host!