who should i have on my team

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quethim, Oct 1, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Quethim

Quethim New Member

alright i just want to know who i should have on my team before i go into the void, right now i have jormund,raven,virgil(the reserected one),and thatr pyne dude,ohh yeah plus the dog and the familiar.Three is my max so i want to know who i should get rid of and who is should make join me.

2. Santera

Santera New Member

If you are a good character (don't want to destroy Arcanum) Arronax, Gorgoth, Kraka-Tur and Bane of Kree may join your party. I had 8 companions entering the Void, Arronax joined me without any conditions, as I remember, I had to leave waiting (for what???) one of followers in order to join Kraka-Tur, other two - to join Bane, another one - to join Gorgoth. Bane of Kree is a very good fighter, I don't think that others are better than your companions.

3. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

thats not nice, having someone waiting for you at the VOID :lol:

4. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

5. Quethim

Quethim New Member

should i not enter the void intill i have alot of people

6. Ioo

Ioo New Member

I had dog, raven, and that vedigroth halfing when I got there, but pretty much me and dog did all the work without any difficulty. I could have done it alone as well because there was I think about 2 creatures I met that could do damage to me, and they died in no time... and people call bane of kree a fighter, he only killed just ONE town.

Our Host!