New Wall Decorations Possible?

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Before I probably waste an entire weekend trying, has anyone ever done a screen capture of the "P" pieces in World Ed and created a new bit of wall decoration?

As you know, the "P" pieces are currently preset for the wall type. It would be nice to have, say, the pots & pans for use in a wood shack or Dwarven home.

2. TONGSyaBASS

TONGSyaBASS Member

The P pieces exist as art files somewhere. I'm sure I saw them a while ago in art\wall.
    So no screenshots necessary. Just make an item which uses the P art, then put the item down near the wall. You'll have to make it non-pick up though.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, good deal. Thanks.

BTW: In an old post, I saw a reference to a ART file viewer called Redview. However, the link for it is dead. Do you know where I could get a copy of this?

4. TONGSyaBASS

TONGSyaBASS Member

As far as I recall, No Mutants Allowed had it available for download.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No such luck. All they do is mention using it. I checked.

6. Teseng

Teseng New Member

An old response, perhaps digging a bit, but if you still need Redviewer feel free to PM me, ill e-mail it to ya no problem.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I appreaciate the offer but I was able to get one a few days after I posted.
    Thanks anyway.

Our Host!