Remembering fun momments in TOEE!

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Forum' started by McKedy, Jun 2, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. McKedy

McKedy New Member

Hey folks! We've all played Temple of Elemental Evil, yes? Well, hopefully most of us have 8) So why is this forum so lifeless? So little activity. Well I feel that this game deserves more recognition! :D So lets all take some time to remember good times to be had with this fun game! With Circle of the Eight making improvements and the such to this game we will continue to have good times! Now lets take time to remember the fun times...

This is not exactly fun but one of the first times I've played TOEE and getting whiped out by the first giant spider in the game. Learning more about the game and then going back and pwning that spider was good times! :)

2. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I remember no specific moment, just the overall feeling, the wonderful graphics together with the fantastic combat and everything. I really need to play it again!

3. McKedy

McKedy New Member

Using a fireball on a particularly large group of guys and watching them all get toasted. The graphics were awesome 8)

Our Host!