About God's Quest

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Sofokl, Apr 25, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what's wrong with the Americans? We put our pants on the same way everyone else does.

2. Bunny

Bunny New Member

All right, Americans who support Bush, then. As a matter of fact, I know a couple of good Americans. Then again, they don't like being American.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Bush administration has made a ton of mistakes, granted.

But in case you folks haven't been following world events over the past couple decades, the U.S., Spain, Britain, France, Egypt, and many other nations have all learned a rather nasty lesson: Kid gloves don't work with some people.

Somebody had to stand up to those bullies, and it just so happens that somebody was us. This time.

And that is just as 'bout as far as you ever want to get me onto that soapbox.

Now, can we get back to the subject of this thread?

4. Bunny

Bunny New Member

:lol:
    Best joke. Ever. Do you really believe you're the good guys?

All right, let's change the subject.

When you make the last offering, you're supposed to get points in melee and other skills, right? Has any of you not invested points in those skills, waiting to get them "for free" from Velorien?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did, on the second try of the God's Quest. In truth, it was more effort that it was worth.

6. Bunny

Bunny New Member

I'm attempting to do that now. What's the good part of it? Does that enable you to have, for instance, the dodge and melee master quest?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ehhhh... Sorry Bunny, but I always did those separately. And the last time I did the gods quest was several months ago, so the details escape me at the moment.

I do remember you get a nice boost to dodge and melee but, again, it seemed to be more trouble that it was really worth.

Can anyone out there give the lady a good answer?

8. RagingCalm

RagingCalm New Member

Yes, I have done that. I took my character up to Expert level in melee, dodge, and firearms. Velorien's Ultimate Blessing gave me enough skill to get the Master Quests; however, you must have a dex value of at least 18 (blessings, points devoted, or items. Doesn't matter since it all counts) to get dodge and melee up to Master Level. If you don't, the game won't allow your skill level to get that high and allow you to access the master quests. Same holds true with perception and the firearms skill.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then I must be the luckiest player ever. I managed to get Dodge, Melee, and Firearms before even starting the God's Quest. As for the others, well, those I was willing to live without master level.

Our Host!