Good place to store stuff what do you think?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Tidus, Sep 22, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Do anny of you have a good place to store your items because im looking for a place to store stuff i found 1 good place but thats outside blackroot its a small hut i found doing a quest and can fined anny good places in tarant can you help me??

2. Camo

Camo New Member

3. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

4. Magao

Magao New Member

I use the library ...

I use one bookstand for books (in particular, tech manuals) and another bookstand for tech components.

Why the library? It gives me multiple places close together to store stuff, and it means I don't need to carry those heavy tech manuals very far.

I'm yet to play a char with a strength > 6 ... methinks it's time to play a circus ogre :)

5. nobody2751

nobody2751 New Member

i used the warehouse with two chests( the one were u get the quest to kill the raties).

6. D'vorjakque

D'vorjakque New Member

Or

[​IMG]

The best place I have found to stash my stuff is Liam Cameron's Shack. Whenever I want to stash something, I simply teleport there, and then back to wherever I was without losing a beat. Furthermore, there are four different places to stash things in the shack as well. I keep all of my magical items in the chest by the bed. All of my precious baubles, gems, money, and such, I keep in the little night stand. I keep all the interesting technological items I come across in the cabinet in the front entrance, and I store all of my literature and other "interesting" things in the shelf in the corner.

Furthermore, as far as realism is concerned, your stuff is totally safe, because the only other person in the whole world that knows that that shack exists is Liam Cameron's mother. And I highly doubt that she is of the thieving sort...

-D'vorjakque

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: D'vorjakque on 2001-09-26 02:30 ]</font>

7. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

yes but maybe she comes up to the cabin to mourn over her son and see oh it liams things! Maube he wanted me to have this..
    this was his house and she was his mother.
    mybe Ash from evil dead will drive up there with his girlfriend and see yer stuf..

8. Gorath321

Gorath321 New Member

What the hell are you smoking? Please refrain from nonsense messages meant to up your posts.

Personally I like storing things in Tirant. I'm not a mge so I cannot teleport and seem to spend the most time in Tirant. I like either the sewer room gaurded by the 2 theives or warehouse that you can clean the rats out of. Nice and centralized for me.

9. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

AH, the joys of the MAgelock spell!!! Not only can you store your goodies in handy locations, such as dumpsters, but ALSO you can lock merchants out of their own bedrooms! Oh the comedy.

10. Undarl

Undarl New Member

I'm quite fond of the back room on the first floor of Gilbert Bates' house, myself. Fairly central, 5 different storage places.

11. Lord Jantar

Lord Jantar New Member

I've always used the room down in the sewers in Tarant where the two thieves are. I kill the thieves, and then just stash my stuff. Pretty handy, got 2 barrels and 1 chest. You can get to it by taking the sewer grate near vermillion station and moving right and down a bit.

12. Tidus

Tidus New Member

I use Liams Camerons Hut becose you can sleep in the bead :smile:

13. ratster

ratster New Member

storage

On the outskirts of Tarant, as you leave the city through the "boil", there are 2 buildings flanking the road, the northernmost has a barrel in it which does not "decay". Your items are safe there.

Tarant is pretty much the best place to store stuff, since you tend to have to keep going back there throughout most of the game.

I found through trial and error that some containers do "decay", so not all of them are "safe"

14. Soldador

Soldador New Member

I myself use 2 places: Liam Cameron's Shack or a house in Caladon (25 Dtagon's turnabout).

15. forgetitbar

forgetitbar New Member

Sewers underneath Tarant has a room with 3 containers in it.

Suits me fine as noone goes near that area.

16. Mallory Jones

Mallory Jones New Member

the crash site cave is a nice place to store items also :wink:

17. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Our Host!