Vollinger’s Meeting Place

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by tamaneko, Apr 6, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. tamaneko

tamaneko New Member

Is there any way to get there without Vollinger betraying me? I've already gone to the exact coordinates where it is (1230W, 982S) but all I see when I get there are trees. Is it around there, or is it one of those areas that's only accessible when triggered by a specific in-game event, in this case Vollinger betraying me after T'sen-Ang?

2. ElStevo

ElStevo New Member

i would assume that this spot is only accessible once the event is triggered. Especially since you've gone there and checked the coordinants. I don't know for sure, but this one seems like a no brainer. Besides, why would you want to go there anyways? Did I miss something there when I used Vollinger?

3. Bunny

Bunny New Member

If Vollinger was there when you read Joachim's note, then he won't betray you.

[Edit=Joachim's note on the Derian Ka and the Molochean Hand, I mean. The book about the scrolls.]

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vollinger's place is accessable, but you'll need a great deal of patience and luck to find it. Without the location being triggered, the game will only get you somewhat close. As a rule, I've always located it with a back and forth grid search to the southeast of where I arrive.
    Good Luck!

5. tamaneko

tamaneko New Member

Thanks for the info. I finally found that stupid shack, though completely by accident while running around the world map and pressing W at the right spot. It seems impossible to find it just by running around in the area. Unfortunately, it never gets marked on the map, and I've only found it twice, and have yet to find it again.

6. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

I've never tryed to locate it that way, is Vollinger still in the basement?

7. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Now I can't find it. Grrrr...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, but no Volllinger. Like you, though, I do wish the map would mark it. That would be a good stash-point for adventuring in that regon.

Our Host!