Smoking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grossenschwamm, Mar 22, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Do you smoke?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Archea47

Archea47 New Member

So you will be even more secluded from the cool folk, us in our country clubs and exclusive membership hangouts

2. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Cool folk? No, it's the NAIVE and FOOLISH folks who smoke. We who don't smoke are the resistant and smart ones.

3. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

california has one-upped you. in this state, you can't even smoke within 50 feet of a public building... and restaurants are no longer allowed to have a smoking section, even if it's outside. also, airports have small glass cages for smokers, so everyone can watch these strange creatures and laugh.

4. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Basically i think inhaling a cloud that contains several verified poisons, that you have been told will shorten your lifespan, is really stupid and not a sign of high innteligence. Not to mention that it will in the long run lower your quality of life. I dunno if anyone of you smokers have heard of cronical lung syndrom? As for pipe smoking, i have heard that pipetobacco is very often prefumed with some perfumes that can be dangerous.

In Norway we have forbidden all smoking inn all public buildings, workspaces and resturant, bars ect ect. The smokers have all come with an outcry against this, but the only real argument they can come upp with is that now people have to smell the other smells that comes from humans rather than the constant smoking smell. That people wich does not smoke, often works in places like that does not seem to cross their minds. I'm glad for it, let them freeze their arses of smoking outside, where their disgusting habbit does not bother me.

5. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

I'm not inhaling anything when I smoke a cigar. I respect other people's space by never smoking inside, and whenever I smoke I smoke outside, far away from other people, save my fellow smokers. I respect your opinion, and I agree that smoking isn't the best thing a person could indulge themselves in, but I started smoking because I wanted to, not because all my friends were doing it. And that's how I do everything, because I want to.

6. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Country club. This implies an expansive golf course... do you know what you do on a golf course while 4-wheeling around drinking JD's and doing belly shots off your mistress? You light up a cigar! Therefore, we won't be left out.

7. Grossenschwamm

Who do you know that's cool and plays golf?

8. Archea47

Archea47 New Member

Rodney Dangerfield's Corpse

9. Grossenschwamm

Dead people are only cool because their bodies are exothermic.

10. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

11. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

But it is still legal to have sex with animals in that state as long as it's not harmed. You just can't have a smoke after making hot love with your favorite goat.

12. Wolfsbane

Is it LEGAL? Jesus Christ! I'n Sweden, we banned the DEATHpenalty for that sort of thing just 60-70 years ago or so, but the punishment is still pretty nasty.

13. floyd

floyd New Member

In my country, one is allowed to fuck anything that stands on four legs and can't say "No!"
    It's the bipeds that can get you into serious trouble.

:roll:

14. Wolfsbane

Er... Where do you live? I want to know, so that I'll know where NOT to go.
    I mean, how can a country've missed that law in the first place? Or did the government not really care? Yuk :puke:

15. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

He said it thousand times: he lives in Belgium.

Well, in Russia nobody cares about anything, but anisex is extrmely unpopular itself.

16. floyd

floyd New Member

No, not Belgium. I live on West Island, one of the South Keeling Islands.
    Seeing that we only live here with about 200 (there's more people on Home Island) of which most are married, one has to find other ways of getting rid of the harmful bodily fluids, if you know what I mean.
    It's regarded as quite normal practice to have sex with sheep, cows and pigs around here. Osbuquai, our village elder, is actually married to a sheep (she's called Merelle and is quite beautiful, I might add).

We also have a festivity called 'Phisquatch' over here: when a boy becomes 14, he has to have sex with a pig to become a man. His family has to hold the pig staedy whilst the boy inserts his penis and the village elder has to check to make sure the boy ejaculated into the pig. If the boy didn't ejaculate, the village elder rapes the boy with a cucumber. If the boy did ejaculate, the pig is butchered and prepared and eaten during a wild party.

I know that all of this sounds a little weird and freaky to a lot of Westerners, but it's great fun and it is regarded as totally normal and legal on the Keeling Islands. I guess people tend to get lonely here.

:roll:

17. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Excuses, floyd, I thought you were serious about Belgium
    It's not a little weird! :thumbdown:

18. Wolfsbane

And you probably believed that, Sofokl. God, if such rituals would've existed, the US would've called the people performing them terrorists and nuked them a long time ago. Or, well... that's what I would've done.

19. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

20. mathboy

mathboy New Member

You didn't know that it is legal here?

Our Host!