I am tired of this...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MADLAX, Mar 3, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. MADLAX

MADLAX New Member

Sixty years earlier, we used to be great friends.
    Recently I read about a passage on those B-25 pilots who had bombed Japan and were unable to get back to their own carriers.(like what happened in the film Pearly Harbor, er, I am not sure of the name) In the passage, six pilots landed in a mountain area under control of the Japanese army. When the local people finally learnt (with great difficulty) that they had just bombed 'the damned Japan', the small village was boiled. At last they decided to send them back to American. It was a long and difficult journey, but everytime when the American pilots arrived at a new place, as soon as their deeds was known, they were greatly welcomed and carefully protected by the local people. Finally the six arrived in Chong-Qing safely and were sent back to America, but during this journey, thousands of Chinese people died in order to protect them.

These explains why we Chinese hate Japanese and why we always try to communicate with you weatern people. We are a people with good memery.

So I feel rather sad about the arguement and I want no more, and if my words did hurt someone, i am now sorry about that.

2. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

I thought Japanese are more eager to communicate with the western civilization... :-? And, e..e... whom your argument can hurt if it seems that here's no Japanese (except lurkers, maybe).

3. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

you're taking things far too seriously. we argue, bitch and moan because we enjoy it, not because we're offended. and you're much more enjoyable than scaradouche, so we're not intentionally trying to drive you away... yet...

kidding! that was a joke! if you don't keep your mouth shut, we'll rip out your kidneys...

HA!!! another joke! seriously, dude, it's not personal, we hate everybody. now go away.

4. Bunny

Bunny New Member

*yawns* Wha---? Did I miss something? *rubs her eyes*

5. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Don't mind them it is all a part of the iniation process. When you have been here for a while you will become jus.... aware. Yes you will become aware that this is how this forum works. Nothing here is meant seriously exept when Nobodie talks about sex.

6. TONGSyaBASS

TONGSyaBASS Member

Perhaps I missed something but: What?
    Does the Japan / China thing relate to something in this forum? Or is it just a general apology being issued to the country of Japan?

7. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

It's complaint that Japan, which is chinese enemy, now experiences very good standart of living, and China doesn't. If he would have lived like in Japan, then why he must say such words? Japan doesn't say something like this about China, does it?

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

You know what would make his initiation go more smoothly? If I could tell what the fuck he's saying.

9. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

*hugs MADLAX* Don't worry, they're all evil here.

10. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

11. TONGSyaBASS

TONGSyaBASS Member

That's just what Bush wants you to believe.

12. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Fuck you. Bush is a piece of shit (and, of course, he is the main evil). Only "faithful" like Jungle Japes listen "Mr. President".

13. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

That's odd, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who voted to put him in office twice.

So you know him personally? You and ol' George go way back do you? Or do you think you know the man well enough from news reports to call him a peice of shit? Answer me this: Do you think you could do a better job? Are you so certain that, faced with the same decisions and given the same intelligence, you would act differently?

Don't blame Bush for the war, because if he hadn't been in office to send us there, somebody else would have. Blame the jihadic bastards who think that all Americans, civilian and military, need to die in fiery explosions.

14. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

15. Stringy Pete

Stringy Pete New Member

Whatever. :roll:

16. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

that's a great comeback ya got there, stringy. really showed japes who's boss. yeah.

in any case, i don't like bush for president, and i voted against him the first time, but i voted for him the second time--better to have his time in office over in done with, than the threat he might come back.

it was not his fault that the twin towers fell, and the reason for our lackluster anti-terroist security can actually be traced back to clinton, who repeatedly denied funding to those areas of the government. i also believe we were justified in going to Afganistan, after all they were the ones harboring Osama. the point where i stopped agreeing with Bush came when we went to Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11. granted, Sadam was a dictator who needed to be taken from power, but not necessarily by us, and definitely without the worlds backing. on the other hand, i'm not privy to the information the President has, so i can only base my opinions on what i've researched for myself, which is very little.

mainly, i don't like bush because i think a President should be able to speak well in public, and not make us look like a bunch of idiots on the world stage. but i doubt gore would have responded to 9/11 so swiftly and completely, so you have to take the bad with the good.

it's one thing to dislike Bush's method of governing, or to disagree with his policies, or to wish him out of office. it's another to make personal attacks on the man. they just make you sound like a fanatic, and we all know how respected they are.

17. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Everybody knows terrorism was only an excuse.

Edit:

Yesterday I found some interesting at Wikipedia:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres

the biggest ones (>100,000):

The Holocaust: 5.6-6.1 million
    Second Armenian massacre: 1.2-1.8 million
    Rwandan massacre: 937,000
    September 30th massacre and aftermath: 500,000-1 million
    Great Purge: 681,692
    Algerian massacre: >500,000
    Nanking massacre: 200,000-300,000
    First Armenian massacre: 100,000-300,000
    Warsaw Concentration Camp: 200,000
    Bleiburg massacre: 55,000-300,000
    Ponaren: 100,000
    Massacres of Poles in Volhynia: 100,000
    Manila massacre: 100,000
    Capture of Seoul: 100,000
    Japanese biological warfare program: 3,000-200,000
    Sook Ching massacre: 50,000-100,000 (Singapore only)

In such a world, now I understand why I have an IQ of 145.

18. Stringy Pete

Stringy Pete New Member

Heh, thanks *blush*. I rehearsed it for about an hour.

19. MADLAX

MADLAX New Member

*Damn* I've been made totally misunderstood because of my bad English.
    I didn't mean that Japanese lead a better life so I felt envy. (Though it is the fact). What I meant was: Japan was a great evil, (and it is now), but it has a better reputation than China among the weatern countries. (Just look back to what blinky once said)

In fact, someone of the Japan's government has just claimed that it was Japan's invation in Taiwan that made it more civilized now. 'Japan doesn't say something like this about China', er?

20. TONGSyaBASS

TONGSyaBASS Member

Fuck who and for what?

The reason why I said Bush wants you to believe in evil: It's a pretty simple tactic to maintain control on a population. Create an evil bogey man enemy and tell the public that the bogey man is everywhere. They then rely more on the government / turn to the government for help. One of the basic concepts of 1984, I believe.

By the way I'm not a paranoid conspiracy nut who thinks Osama is an invented bogey man. He is real but he has been made larger than life. He's not a genius terrorist puppet master. He's just an evil man who has been made a figurehead by Bush.

My personal dislike of Bush doesn't stem from the war, although that made it much worse. The first time I ever really noticed Bush was at the start of his first term he told the Kyoto summit to go screw itself. "My country's bigger than yours. You can't make me!" That kind of set the tone for me. Blair has embarrassed Britain by being Bush's special chum (arse licking pet) and the sooner we get rid of both the better.

Our Host!