Where'd my companion go?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Seshiru, Feb 26, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Seshiru

Seshiru New Member

I left Sogg Mead Mug at the Sour Barnacle in Black Root when I offered to help Dante return to Dernholm. Now I've returned to Black Root, but Sogg isn't there. I'm guessing he just wandered off to another bar in another town, but I just want to be sure.

This is my first time through the game, and I appreciate all the help you guys have been giving me so far.

Thanks.

2. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Go back to Shrouded Hills. He might be there. If not, you'll have to reload.

3. Box of Fox

Box of Fox New Member

If he isn't at the Shrouded hills, reload your game or just wait like 5 days, and then go back to the Shrouded Hills. He definitely should be there after a certain point in time (although a bit angry at you).

4. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Nothing you can't fix by buying him a drink.

5. Seshiru

Seshiru New Member

No luck so far. I guess I'll just continue on doing quests and see if anything triggers his return. Otherwise, it's like he's disappeared off the face of the planet.

6. TONGSyaBASS

TONGSyaBASS Member

Followers have a wait tolerance which ranges from 15 minutes to forever. If they have a limited wait time then they will re-appear wherever you first met them. If you have high charisma / persuasion this can increase the wait time to forever. So don't ask them to wait in the wilderness or they may stand there forever and you'll never see them again.

7. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Or, you could remember the exact location :)

Our Host!