Ok...a little too obsessed.....maybe

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Gorath321, Sep 25, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. nobody2751

nobody2751 New Member

you guys are lucky to play as long as that, no one bothers u. why do i have to play for only a few hours and get scolded by my mom bec its to much...is it because i'm a girl?

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

my mom gave up on me long time ago. seems I'm a worthless case.
    Atleast you don't have bags under yer eyes like me.

3. Dakun

Dakun New Member

haah

yeah ... lost cause

my bedroom in the basement is entitled by my parents as a "cave" when i come up to dinner i get the typical "oh he's emerged from the dungeon" greeting, they call me on my phone line to ask me questions cause i ignore them when they hollar down the stairs.. hehe

video games aren't for girls .. your supposed to be exercizing and putting on makeup or something ? talking on the phone? i don't know.. hehe whenever im w/ my girlfriend we have fun, when im not, i play games (when she's at work) and when im at work she exercises and scrapbooks... it works out :razz:

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

my grandfather calls me bear since he says I come out of a cave" the bear has awoken"
    yo Jamie, Youre a lucky guy most girls can't understand what is a computer and everything concerning it is black magic. Atleast she tolarates it. It didn't work for me :sad:
    I always had fun too, but that can also get boring can't it?

5. Dakun

Dakun New Member

well

she hates it sorta... i used to play everquest

and didn't have a cable modem at the time.. so she was really really upset one day.. and my phone line was busy for 8 hours cause i was playing video games online... kinda sucked.. but we've been together for 2+ years now, i don't get a lot of time to play and stuff, but she respects our differences so yeah.. i am lucky.

shes at college right now and im at home working for a few months... so i really don't leave my room.

i leave to work, and part time classes, otherwise, its like, games, work, writting in my journal, talking online to her, etc, never really leave my room at all anymore.. we used to go for walks/out to the movies/throw a ball around daily.. but she's not here .. and won't be for another 4 months or so :sad: so i'm going back into seclusion (i was like this before i met her also... so .. wahtever)

6. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I have a normal modem so I stay up in the night, but she used to wake me up all the time. I hate that waking up part.
    "Will I wake up? or is it a dream I made up?"
    Sponge- one of my favourite rock band
    My brother met his girl on the net. I can't figure out that possibility.

Our Host!