Unable to ask for quests.

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Mercury, Dec 24, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Mercury

Mercury New Member

Two times i had a problem when i was unable to ask for quests. Thirst of all i couldnt get the quest from the master thrower to get her that powerful throwing weapon. And now i cant get any thieves underground quest after completing the initiation quest. I just dont have any option except saying goodbye.

What can be the problem and how to fix it? Is it perhaps because of intelligence? How much intelligence does one need to get the underground quests?

2. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Well, the first quest you mentioned is the Master Thrower quest, so you can only get it when you have enough skill to actually become a master (I think you need to be an Expert too, not sure). Maybe that's the problem?
    No idea about the other one.

3. Mercury

Mercury New Member

Perhaps so. However, i have always goten in to the underground with only one point in lockpicking due to being a dwarf, now i am greatly more thief than average and i cant join.

4. Box of Fox

Box of Fox New Member

You need to speak to the right people first, if you didn't.

First, after talking with Lukan, you need to find an NPC in the thieves underground. There should be one right in the Vermillion District next to the Pettibone Residence.

After speaking with that guy, talk to Thaddeus Mynor. He'll give you the steal the map of the sewers quest. After completing that, the best way to get Thieves Underground quests is to talk to the female gnome at the train station in the purple dress. She should give you TU quests.

5. Mercury

Mercury New Member

I did everything by book. After i stole the plans he only gives me my money and nothing more. Before he gave me quests about the golden idol in Kree and about the Gilbert's rival.

6. Mercury

Mercury New Member

I now understand what is the problem! The walkthrough says that you must be level 20 to get quests!

Our Host!