Kerghan-lol

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Sofokl, Nov 16, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I gotta admit, that last edit of mine in my last post was a typically knee-jerk reaction I have sometimes. I've fought all my life against people who just make snap judgements instead of studying the facts - my short time in Military Intelligence was especially hard. So whenever someone makes a snap judgement I tend to go absolutely off-planet ballistic.

Having said which, I really do think you'd benefit from studying the Australian culture a little bit, especially the Aboriginal culture. I can't believe my ancestors almost destroyed these people. It's so sad.

2. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

In Russia every man who becomes a president becomes ... as you said, moron. No matter who is president in Russia, but I will live very well by russian standarts. 8) I hope so. And, Xiao, Australia always associated in my mind with Roseborough. Both of them have a shoreline, and both of them are close to one big center. Roseborough is close to Caladon, and Australia - to China.

3. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Uh... But Australia is nothing like China...

4. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Russia has had TWO presidents so far. Isn't that a bit to few to prove anything?

5. Wolfsbane

Nah, it just proves Russians as bad polititians (did I spell it properly? Correct me if I'm wrong).

6. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Russia has had only two presidents, but it had about 10 General Secretars of Communistic Party, about 30 tzars, dictators or kings, and almost all were morons and bastards. Only in IX, XVI and XVIII centuries Russia was strong enough. I think it's enough to make some conclusions. Wolfsbane, I haven't said Roseborough resembles Caladon.

7. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Wolfsbane, it's politicians :) Well, maybe absolute power also sucks people's brains out absolutely in Russia?

8. Peter Quincy

Peter Quincy Member

Absolute power sucks brains in general, they've just been using it in Russia so long, they've got a reputaion as chronic abusers.

9. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

Hmmm... I don't think I'd score too high on an IQ test. I'd porbably take a logical approach to the questions.

Oh and congratulations Wolfsbane, If you really both love eachother then you deserve it. May I never turn 16.

And now comes the part which will probably result in my longest post ever (I don't even know why I'm goin to waste so many words on this but it's something that must be done).

Sofokl. You know how I once spoke in Afrikaans and said the word "fok" so many times? Well "fok" means "fuck", and clearly that is a great word to be in your name. Unless you consider "ass-rape, gay, fuck-your-best-friend's-dog, cumfest orgy" better. Clearly all you think about is sex and yourself. Dude I'm 14 at which time I'm apparently supposed to think alot about sex but YOU REALLY JUST OVERWHELM ME WITH AMAZEMENT. It's like you're an animal. Sex, sex, food, food, sleep, sleep. Except you don't care much about food and sleep. If you're so desperate for sex, call your sextoy girlfriend (I hope she's already dumped you), ask her to bite off your cock and shove it up your ass. There you go! Your two favorite things, yourself and sex, in one.

Hmmm... what next. Oh yes! Science, you think you're so smart with ur science? Science is bullshit. I say love is much more powerful and true than science. You don't believe in love? Please, get a religion, or atleast something to believe in (no, you're not allowed to choose yourself). Not believing in love is like not believing in hate, which you probably do believe in. Oh, and you say that love is a glitch in our brain? Well you're a glitch in our universe.

Yourself. You seem to only care about yourself. You know why? Because you have no love. I fully understand how someone without love would like himself so much. Please, do yourself a favor and find someone or something to love (once again, not yourself). Oh, and just incase you wondered, sex is not equals love, I just pointed that out since I know that some people think so.

Sofokl, I've tried being all nice and sincere, but it clearly didn't work. You need a wake-up call dude, and you need it ASAP. So do yourself and all of us a favor, and go get a life.

10. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

I think you ate about 5 tons of intelligenceboosters (if you don't understate, mindboosters) to write this. Perhaps it's your largest intellectual effort in life. Don't try to repeat - your brain will explode from another doze of mindboosters. Well, I didn't say "sex, food and nothing more". Look another topic, where you wrote after your "intellectual storm", and you would see I have a lot of demands of brain - often I have no man to talk with intellectually. That's why I have not many friends. And why do you think I love myself much? I don't like myself, althought I'm aegis in almost all situation. And my friends are also aegises (this girl whom I talk a lot is also my friend). And I'm not aegis only for them. And they're not aegises only for members og our friendship. And I know sex isn't love, because if there is sex already, why people should invent word "love"? You probably might didn't think about that, dude. And you seem to be so... (don't want to characterise you again) that you can compare science and love. In this way you can compare a book and a building. And you didn't try to be nice.
    And you seem to be very stupid for your age. Unfortunately.
    And print, please, your IQ test result. Nobody would mock you, so don't fear.
    Sorry if it's too hard for you to understand this post after the effect of 5 tons of mindboosters gone out.

11. mathboy

mathboy New Member

IQ isn't important in normal life, and bragging about it on the internet is about as useful as bragging about your dick size.

Also please, if you have to compare your IQ-dicks, please do so using government-made tests. The internet tests are just bullshit if you haven't noticed, if they give a bad score you won't tell your friends about the site and therefore generate less traffic for them. You can't really compare the IQ's between different countries. The Swedish tests have 130 as the level only one or two percent is above the highest score possible is probably 140 or something like that.

Sofokl might be stupid (very stupid in fact) but I don't see why beliving in love should make you any better than him. If he doesn't belive in it, he probably hasn't felt it (I belive in love because I've felt it work, just as I belive in drugs because I've felt them work) either the Russian people is really ugly and not worth loving or he hasn't found anyone to love or he has a hard time getting in touch with his feelings.

Not having a lot of feelings is just as good as having lots of feelings, Sofokl could think clearly (but he doesn't for some reason) without being obstructed by his heart while you have access to free love-drugs.

12. Wolfsbane

True. I just don't understand why he doesn't belive in love. What he says is that most humans in history've been idiots because they belive in love. And just look how wrong he is.

13. Gabriel

Gabriel New Member

Well, since whe are talking about politics...if any of you research you will see that the brazilian presidents doesn't have one finger and doesn't know how to read. Damm, why do i need to live here!

14. Wolfsbane

15. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Why do *you* have to live then, Wolfsbane?

16. Gabriel

Gabriel New Member

I live because i imagine that death is a little boring.

And you wolfsbane lives because you don't have enough mental capacity to kill yourself!

17. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

All of you are so god damn stupid.

rEt.aR.d, that was pretty funny. Science isn't bullshit though, you saying that makes you an idiot. Science is a generalized term for that which we know to be repeatedly true in the universe. Love is an emotion, I would even say the most important one. You're comparing them like they're opposites and cannot coexist. However, science and love have absolutely nothing to do with each other. They're both true.

Strictly rational thought is slightly opposed to love, as love tends to muddle one's thinking. Someone in love thinks, at the very least party, with their heart, not their mind. Perhaps that's where you got confused. Rational thinking and science are not the same thing, however.

The next time you have a thought... just let it go. I have no idea what you think aegis means. It actually means protection, and is related to Zeus' mythical shield Aegis.

You suck, that's the bottom line. Your post is one barely decipherable piece of shit. The reason you have "no man to talk with intellectually" is because you are fucking stupid. You still haven't answered how old you are, I have several very low numbers in mind that would make me think you weren't dropped on your head as a child. The higher numbers make me suspect you're been subjected to some sort of blunt force trauma to the head.

Mathboy has an excellent point. Your IQ is about as pertinant to any argument or conversation as your ability to grate cheese one handed. Meaning it's not. I think posting your dick size might actually get you farther then your IQ in any serious debate, as posting your dick size is vaguely hmerous, and your IQ just smells of some retarded attempt at vanity.

18. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

I didn't mean science is bullshit, what I meant is that humans always look for a scientific explanation for things, that's bullshit. I mean, BIG BANG, wow! I mean, you can't scientifically say there was a big bang, because what caused the big bang, and what caused the thing that caused the big bang. Eventually there just has to be something that has always been there.

Okay, Sofokl. I'm not stupid dude. By saying I might have a low IQ I didn't mean I'm stupid. If you think I'm an idiot from one of my posts, please tell me and I'll try to back it up with some intelligence. Demands of brain?!? What the hell? Moving your finger is a demand of brain. "(this girl who I talk a lot...", you mean that very same girl you fuck alot? You're saying you're and aegis? Nope, wrong again. That'd be your condom, hopefully you use one. Oh and I know I didn't try to be nice. If you'd open your eyes and read, you would see I explained at the end of the post that I've already tried being nice. Oh, I'm stupid for my age? That is very rich coming from you. What are you, like 40? I'm not gonna sink to your level and tell everyone "Ooh, I'm an A+ student and I'm at the top of my year (which I'm not)", because that would just be lame, but I will tell you that I am not by any measures stupid. So please just STFU, go read a book or something, your spelling, grammar and vocabulary still suck.

19. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

You're bickering is both trite and frivolous. Will the two of you just shut up and go find some ditzy girl to suck you off? Maybe you'll relieve some of that tension you're feeling.

piopio, you stated the basic argument for religion over science. There are quite a few working the other way. I've said it in another post that I'm too lazy to link to; we cannot use science to predict the actions of God, but of nature and men we can. Humans always look for a scientific explanation for things because, barring direct divine intervention, there always is one.

God has the power to break any law of physics He wishes. However, the fact that he does so rarely is a testament to their reliability in all non-godly matters. Just like a poet follows a rhyme scheme, God abides by the scientific laws. He can break them at will, should he choose to, but he prefers not to, as the result of such constraints is all the more beautiful, just as free verse, while easier, is rarely as impressive as verse written to a tight scheme.

20. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Well, my dictionary translates "aegis" as "those, who thinks mostly about himself". Maybe it's spelled "egoist", I don't know. And this girl, whom I talk a lot is not the girl, whom I fuck a lot. Reread my post and make some logical conclusions. And I don't care, if demands of YOUR brain is only moving of the finger. I need some philosophy, some math and metaphysic discussions every day. Capacity of the brain somehow corresponds with the need of the brain... And Y em enpruwyngh mie hremor, wacabiulori and, ov korce, mie spelyngh. :roll:

Our Host!