Kerghan-lol

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Sofokl, Nov 16, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Yea, I didn't know you asked for them. You're spelling and grammar are almost at seizure-inducing levels.

2. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

I have learned. Recently :roll: . You can start

3. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

That comment right there simply proves how insanely fucking stupid and ignorant you are. If you truly think that there's no difference between Australia and America, then you need to pull your head out of your ass and use your eyes. Aus and USA are very, very different countries, from Education to Medical Services to Political System.

By you? Absolutely. By most human beings? Not in the least.

4. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Australia is very close to USA (I don't mean health problems or politics - I mean,for example, psyhology and standarts). And he(Wolfsbane) is unattainable in stupidness.

5. Gabriel

Gabriel New Member

I was curious and did my first IQ test a few minutes ago, looks like im 187. Is that good?

6. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

!!! Even taking standard Internet test deviation into account, you're almost as smart as I am?

:-o Something just went horribly, horribly wrong with the universe.

(Dun worry Gab, just messin' with ya.)

EDIT: Sofokl, you've totally gotten US and AUS messed up in your head. Do the research. Talk to the people. Spend TIME with the people. Until then, keep your moronic judgements to yourself.

7. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

9. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

I didn't say I'm as smart as you if you are not lying about your IQ. Well, there are different views and you as writer must know this. So, I spend time with different people and I, of course, have a clear picture in my mind about different countries.

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Add a comma after the the 'you' in your first sentence. Remove the comma from after 'so' in the third, and finish that sentence. Other than that it's perfect. Impressive improvement.

It's very human to form an opinion about something you have no experience with. We desire knowledge, and our brains form stereotypes to trick us into thinking we know certain things we don't. But you have to remember, these stereotypes are grounded in nothing more that imagination and random pieces of information. You must yield them up in the face of actual knowledge and experience, and in doing so, gain some actual insight into a subject.

11. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

I did it. You can't believe, but I think not stereotypely. Most of our students think Putin is right and Ukraine president Yushenko is also right. I think they're both bastards. If Putin would sell gas not for 50$ per 1000 cubemeters, but for 300$ (Russia is almost monopolist, so it can make so), Russia would become much more wealthy.

12. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

What gas is Putin selling? And stereotypes are not just found on one direction of thought. A stereotype is a generalized thought as to the nature of a group without distinct knowledge as to the behavioral patterns. To say "all bees can fly" is not a stereotype, nor is saying "all people would be given a Lexus." Those are both true. To say "all men think about is sex" is. To say pretty much anything, both negative and positive, about a culture or religion on whole, is pretty much a stereotype. Unless it's obvious like "all Buddhists worship Buddha," or "no Indians shoot cows," then it's a stereotype.

13. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Well, Putin stupidly sells gas to all Europe and some parts of Asia. About stereotypes you're right. And what I said in previous post is political stereotype in Russia.

14. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Ah, what type of gas though, gasoline? Perhaps that's a stereotype of my, I assumed you meant some type of gas used by the army.

15. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Natural gas, pure natural gas for European industry...

16. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Ah, well charging $50 is more humanist than $300. And charging six times the rate would likely cause international trade issues. Russian gas would probably be boycotted in favor of another form.

17. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

First, 50$ cost is stupid, not humanistic, because international price is 250$. And Russia can set 300$ or even 250$, because it's almost a monopolist and, therefore, can't be boycotted. The only countries that have vast amount of gas are Russia, USA, Canada and maybe China. None of them except Russia would sell gas in Europe because they're too far from it and this deal would bring only a headache. And a

18. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

You didn't finish that sentence. I don't pretend to know the cost of natural gas prices. If they're like you say then Putin is indeed an idiot. However, don't take out of account the fact that Europe may be providing an economic service to Russia in exchange for lower prices. It's possible, and probably likely in some way.

If not, I can't think of any other reason that Putin wouldn't sell them the gas at higher prices, more money is usually beneficial to a nation.

19. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Yes, I was writing this sentence when someone suddenly interrupted me, and I automaticaly pushed "Submit" button. And in this sentence I was writing that low prices are much more unhumanistic than high, because 30-35% of russian people live in poverty. Of course, they're not starving, but their conditions of life are quite awful. Putin says that in this way he improves his relationships with Europe. Actually, he doesn't understand Europe laughs at him, but not respects. He is like rich man, who want to gain reputation by giving something expensive to beggars, who only make fun of him. The only difference is that in this situation a beggar gives "something", not rich man... It seems sad, but ironic to me, because Russia now is my country.

20. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

It's true what you say. We DO laugh at Putin in Sweden. He's a bloody moron who doesn't know how to treat his people or ekonomics right. He should be replaced by someone else. Soon.
    I just can't belive that he doesn't realize that the rest of Europe is profiting on him, instead of being his "friends".

Nothing bad about russians. Don't missunderstand me, I like russians. My best friend's a russian, but Putin's just plain stupid.

Our Host!