By the middle of this century.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Sep 6, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

When I was fire marchel for a place I once work for I drag one upper class 18 year old girl out of the lady room naked when the steam boiler was in the red zone which mean it can explose anytime. She didnot want to leave the lady room as her 10000 dollar designer dress didnot zip close. Than black mon who work there tell me. So I went into the lady room and try to zipper up her dress with no luck so I unzip the dress and haul her out of it total naked she wore no panties and bras. She was smeaing rape and that her boyfreind who work for the FBI will be after me. I only glane at her one with my eyes before I make sure nobody elso was in the lady room and I want to
    get her out and myself out before the stream boilder explose as the lady room was right next to the boiler room. I push her out of builting exist with her streaming rape which at that time in the early 70's the cop total inogere her as the the fireman did one older fireman wrap they heavy blanket they alway have around her.

Her mother talk to her by saying I was in the right later on as it was my job to get everybody out of the builting and that I didnot rape her and I didnot humity her in public as the boilder did explose and she would alway wear panties and a bras. I live in a country that have racist and class problen which the country leader want to avoid riot so they arrange dinnar meeting betweem the different group I have touble remember which fork to eat with out of the tree different fork the upper class eat with..

She was compliate about than lower class man daring to torck her virgon body. Her mother said he ask you to take your dress off, he haveing toutle commimateing with people and he not going to waste time to find the correct words to seduce you into takeing your dress off under those cisim .

2. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

3. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The other fire marchel who was upper class bodybuilder type alway have the correct word to seduce woman was the first one out the door ahead of everybody.

4. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Seriously Charles, you can't remember which of the three (or tree) forks to eat with, but you can describe, in your own english, a fusion reactor with fictional atoms in it.

5. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Im not sure, but i think that post just blew my mind. Ok, i understood something about a fireman raping some naked woman in the boiler room, while wearing a blanket? where does the purple colored nose-hair come in?

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

reread the post.

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I onlyuse one folk and knife and spoon to eat with.

8. Jungle Japes

Why don't you reread the post and correct all the glaring spelling and grammatical errors so that English speaking people can understand it.

9. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I would just make it wost.

10. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

11. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

By God, this is the first post where Charles spelled absolutely everything correctly?

By the way, how can something be a nearly electron? I'm pretty sure it's like being a dolphin, you either are, or you aren't. There are no nearly dolphins.

12. mathboy

mathboy New Member

But I suppose you make fusion reactors using non-existant atoms very often?

13. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Charles, don't listen to her, she's Norwegian, and so is Quili.

The story was about Charles the fire marchel. Who saved than women by pulling her dress of while she was crying rape. After "saving" her he dragged her out nude for everyone to watch his nevest conquering

I must say it seems to work better than singing songs to bikini wearing ladies when you're 8.

14. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I was watching a video about the Hijab which is state that 400 people aday are converting to Islam in United State. Which make a lie to the CIA world fact book that less than one percent of america is muslim and they all came here from oversea. There is at least 12 million muslim in america or more.
    3/4 of the convert are women who say that Islam liberate them from western fashion slavery.

15. Bunny

Bunny New Member

The thing's that it's not really flattering that people convert to your religion just because it's in vogue. That means they're not taking it seriously. It's as if I converted to Islam because I think pork is bad for my health. Can't you see it? More and more "infidels" are infiltrating Islam, and in the end they'll be like carnivorous ants, eating Islam from the inside.

16. Jungle Japes

As little as I trust the CIA, I would put more stock in what they say than some video about fall fashion for Muslims.

17. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Just face it Charles, as long as there are people like me who like to gush down my bacon with a decent brew, Islam simply won't win.

18. Canis

Canis New Member

That doesn't seem right. Cuz when I think Scandinavia, I think Islam. :thumbup:

19. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

And when I think women, I think pork. As in the verb.

20. Icairus

Icairus New Member

porpoises are nearly dolphins

Our Host!