Arcana: Gate users

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Teknos, Sep 19, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Teknos

Teknos New Member

You are just standing around in Tarrant waiting for morning when a mysterious shadowy figure appears near you. "Here take this", he says handing you a strange looking pocketwatch. "And remember these words... "Warp in, Warp out. One last line of advice, trust no-one..."
    Before you get a chance to ask the man what's going on he says softly "Warp out". You decide to give this a test. "Warp in" you say. Nothing happens. "Warp out", you say and are then surrounded by darkness. "Warp in", you say. You are suddenly back in Tarrant. But it is devastated.

Warp In.

"Who are you?" (surrounded by other confused looking people)
    "My name's Gunner and I am an expert with guns, nothing else, just guns.
    See you later"

Warp Out

[OOC]
    Anyone can join just read the intro and remember "Warp in, Warp out" to enter/leave
    [/OOC]

2. Notharah

Notharah New Member

"WARP IN!"

A void of darkness surrounded Linoch for a few moments... his mind pondering...

"What the hell is this!" He thought... before he finished the warp

"WARP OUT!"

The world seemed to spin around him as Linoch suddenly found himself amidst a number of people in a ruined Tarant.
    One man stood there amidst the confused looking people and spoke up after the obvious question of: "Who are you?" came forth from the mouth of someone amidst the people standing there.
    "My name's Gunner and I am an expert with guns, nothing else, just guns.
    See you later" Was all he answered before he uttered the words 'Warp out' again and vanished.

"What the..! .>! !!"

Linoch looked around himself and viewed the people around him.

3. Teknos

Teknos New Member

Warp In

"I'm back" I say and look around at the other mostly surprised looking people. "What? <looks around> I've figured this thing out I think. It's either dimensional travel or time travel. I'm not sure, but from observation I've seen that what you do in one place affects the other...." Gunner looks to the ground... "so we should be careful I guess......"

Gunner- gun expert, gun technologist, can use a short sword

Our Host!