What is wrong with the world today?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DarkUnderlord, Jul 21, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Neo, that was really funny stuff! :thumbup:

I have a vague recollection of... No... Wait... No, that was something else. Yup, Google has always been.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    *Pulls away the Judas Cradle with great dissatisfaction*

3. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Oh, I'm sorry, Dark Elf, darling, but I had no idea what you were talking about...
    Luckily Google has provided the answer ^_^.
    And now I can tell you: that's a very good portrait of the people who work at fast-food restaurants.
    (No offense, anyone...)

4. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

They inject cow with female horom so they make more milk which have than
    side effect on young female human who are growing breast at than younger
    age and that was one reason for the growing ploblem of teenager have sex at than early age. They now inject Growth horom in to meat you buy today to make the meat thicker and the cattle have more meat on it. The side effect on human is it make human gain more weight. The same scienist who came up with these idears work for the FDA so they can say there is no health rish
    at all.

5. Bunny

Bunny New Member

That growing breast thing is correct. But you forgot to talk about the hormones injected to chicken, which make a guy's best friend be shorter.

And no, I'm not talking about a dog when I say best friend.

6. Baal

Baal New Member

The same thing is said about artificial food coloring, specifically yellow 5.

Another reason that I don’t eat food coloring, other than it makes me go insane.

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

If also cause teenager to want sex earler than ever before. Playing around with hormones the way they have isnot wise.

8. Rane

Rane New Member

DU, Coco-Pops got me through high school... God bless that little Monkey...

9. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Yeah, well, but we can't blame that on the hormones only. What about this wave of sexy teens on TV?

10. Baal

Baal New Member

Monkey?… What the hell are you talking about, it’s a psycho bird here in the US.

11. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Well its a monkey down here, the psycho bird is on Fruit Loops.

12. Bunny

Bunny New Member

We've got rabbits and elephants for the chocolate things over here. The birds go for the fruits. And the tigers for the wheat, of course. But no monkeys. Monkeys are truly filthy.

Well, rabbits are dirty too.

13. Baal

Baal New Member

And yet some bugs are actually cleaner than us. After all they don’t sweat, shed their entire skin from time to time, and some spend all there free time bathing.

Dumpster divers, shit eaters, and those infested my parasites are not included.

14. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Other than the occasional cornflakes I stick to my breakfast oatmeal. I just don't trust cereal.

15. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i eat marshmallow mateys. that's the cheap-o version of lucky charms... they come in a bag, cost a lot less, and taste better.

16. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Cheapo versions taste better most of the time. The thing with the others is that they've got better packages, with flashy colours and so on.

17. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

Ah, the good ol' Malt-O-Meal brand Marshmellow Matey's with the stupid blue kangaroo mascott. I'm partial to the Cocoa Dyno Bytes myself (the equivalent of Cocoa Pebbles). The Zip-Lock bag is the best part, because it costs less, holds more, and keeps my Dyno Bytes tasting fresh longer. :)

18. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Hormones in the food we eat and the milk we drink doesnot help at all. The hormones in the food which the average person eat have more dossage of hormones that medicate doctor think is safe by a large number. I hear that
    injection human symetic insuline into meat will make the meat better, the reason they donot do that is the insuline injector into the meat will kill people who will eat the meat by lowering the blood suger level too muck and too fast.. Insuline is than hormone also. The TV shows also encought teenager to have sex at than early age. Than yet the evant christian where up in arm about Janet Jackson bare breast dueing the super bowl and very afternoon soap orear on tv have more sexual being shown.

19. Gabriel

Gabriel New Member

20. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I take inslim when needed after I test my blood sugar level. The father of the 2 year old who almost die from drink beer was arrest for a very good reason. Binge drink alonst young people can lead to low blood sugar and death real fast it blood sugar level goes below 40 mg/dl . Than football player at near by state univ die from low blood sugar level after binge drink for 24 hour without eating food. His blood sugar level was below 20 mg/dl. He didnot the illness of not being able to control his sugar level at all.

Our Host!