Seattle man dies after sex with a horse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dark Elf, Jul 26, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  2. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Oh, definitely sick enough to be posted here. I'm just glad the horse wasn't hurt.
    When it said "engaged in anal sex with a horse" I was like damn, what the fuck. When it said he died of perforation of the colon meaning he got fucked by a horse I was well...*shivers*

3. Dark Elf

Media:
    It's almost as you would start to think along the lines of: did he deserve this or what?

4. Baal

Baal New Member

That’s actually funny. He has sex with a horse, only for the horse to kill him by fucking him back.

It was said, but I cant remember by who… that there was a woman that had sex with a lion. Or should I say it had sex with her.

5. Dark Elf

Media:
    And look what happened.

[​IMG]

6. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Gee... That's suicidal...
    Wait a minute... This can't have been his first time at having anal sex, I mean, who'd start with a horse? What was he thinking of going for later, an elephant?

7. Baal

Baal New Member

Ohhh my god… Carrot Top mutated.

I saw him on a show when he had the whiskers installed. They said next he was going to have a mechanical tail attached to his tail bone that would work on his nerves, twitching and moving like a real tail.

8. Dark Elf

Media:
    Last I heard was that he was saving money for a full-body fur graft... I guess it would save him the inconvenience of wearing clothes.

9. Baal

Baal New Member

All I want to know is when is he going to have his legs shortened so he can walk on all fours.

10. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

This was playing when I opened this thread, and it ended as I was finishing the thread. Its "911 is a Joke" by public enemy, and it makes a pretty good soundtrack to this conversation for some reason...

I mean, to my ears it just makes sense.

11. Dark Elf

Media:
  12. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Let me clarify the lyrics for you, my swedish brother:

9-1-1, as in the phone number you dial in order to more easily contact emergency services (cops, firetrucks, ambulances, etc). The song is about emergency services taking their time when they're called to lower income black neighborhoods.

Its not discussing "the horrible crimes that occured on September the 11th, in the year of our lord 2001."

The only thing funny about "the horrible crimes that occured on September the 11th, in the year of our lord 2001" is the way people react when you sound as if you're being less than totally reverent about the dead. This might sound like a very easy thing to avoid doing, because a lot of us (like myself) have no desire to speak as if they deserved it, or as if their fates were in any way humorous. The real problem comes when you express an opinion criticizing decisions made by the current leadership anytime after "the horrible crimes that occured on September the 11th, in the year of our lord 2001" thats when people really start coming up with intricate ways to rationalize a way for them to be gratuitously offended by the ideas you may or may not be expressing.

Either way, the song came out in the late 80's, and has nothing to do with terrorist action, so please, Dark Elf, do us both a favor, and familiarize yourself with Public Enemy's portfolio. You won't regret it, and it may prevent potential confusion in the future.

13. Dark Elf

Media:
    I was actually refering to how (and here I presumed) you would connect the key phrase of the lyric, "It's a joke", to the articles discussed. :p

You see, me and moral indignation, we usually ain't friends... but you should know that.

14. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

One can be moral without religion.

That said, I'm glad I live in a country where we are precise most of the time.

15. Baal

Baal New Member

Ohhh my Google… it Sleek-jeek.

That’s just funny, my spell-check wanted to make your name Sleek-jerk. No insult intended.

So, WHATS UP!...

16. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

No insult intended?... see. There you go ruining a perfectly good swipe at some-one, haven't you learned how to treat other people?.

17. Bunny

Bunny New Member

How can one learn when people keep on changing their attitude? :(

18. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

You learn to sit back and relax and have a goo.. umm yeah what was that, oh yes. Yeah, how can one learn when people keep changing their attitude?

Our Host!