HELP ME PLEASE,.EXPERTS!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Coldwolf, Jul 20, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Coldwolf

Coldwolf New Member

k ,.tnx

i went somewhere to the dark area,. the torches are inside the bulding but i can't hit them cause there are walls everywhere and no doors so i could just destroy the doors,.go inside and hit the torch..

in this same area,. far more down to the south,. there are three buildings and each has door,. but those doors Virgil doesnt' want to destroy,. i order him several times VIRGIL ATTACK!,. he cant attack,.WHYY!???

2. Bunny

Bunny New Member

You have to hit the torches if you want the doors to open. As regards Virgil and the buildings, I should brush up my map, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

3. Coldwolf

Coldwolf New Member

k,. it's ok,. i finished this quest. now i use azrams star,.hehe,.( i killed the lady who teach me master throwing,.lol )

4. Nukenin

Nukenin New Member

Killer of the Beautiful Clarissa Shalmo, the Throwing Master of Caladon?!? You cad!

I also just obtained Azram's Star for my throwing character, but I just burned a fate point to pickpocket it back after she trained me and took the star.

They should've had her train you, and apologize for sending you on the quest, for now she no longer wants the star (and you can keep it), but instead has heard of an old blind master...

5. Baal

Baal New Member

You want something really funny/weird. The first time I went through the place to get the star, I got through it by using my ass. Every time I got to a group of torches I just saw how many farts I could let out and used that number. My ass was never wrong, it was weird.

Simply put, I was in a strange mood and had bad gas at the time. But the fact that it never gave a wrong answer was just freaky.

6. Bunny

Bunny New Member

That's damned funny and weird, Baal (I take it that you weren't near a lady at the time, right?)
    And yeah, what's wrong with killing Clarissa? Her alignment allows you to do so, and her cocky attitude wants it sooo bad!

7. Baal

Baal New Member

No… I wasn’t.

I think we should do something worse, more along the lines of getting her drunk and making sleep with some half-ogre.

8. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Guess what? We're so lucky that we can't do that... And if we could, we're so lucky that the half-ogre we got would surely be an iny weeny teeny weeny shriveled little short dick half-ogre.

9. Neo

Neo New Member

thats weird man....

....whats that smell?

-Neo

10. Baal

Baal New Member

Not me… Unless every one of my farts becomes a permanent cloud moving around the globe stinking everyone.

11. Bunny

Bunny New Member

No, I have enough with my dad's, so no.
    And anyway, if there was such a thing as a permanent cloud moving around the world, the US army would have already dealt with it.

12. Baal

Baal New Member

I think you meant captured it.

13. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    They wouldn't dare capturing it and using it for their own ends before I had.

14. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Oh yes, they would... They're not afraid of meat-mincers...

15. Dark Elf

Media:
    You know I've got one installed in the trapdoor below Bush's office chair, right? I just need to whimsically dance with my finger above the button and he usually obeys.

16. Bunny

Bunny New Member

I must say I don't think it's working, darling. Probably because someone else is holding him with puppet strings.

17. Dark Elf

Media:
    That figures. He promised he'd send me a pink Stealth plane stuffed with assorted donuts last time I was waving my finger. It hasn't arrived yet and that was weeks ago!

I blame the lizards.

18. Bunny

Bunny New Member

The lizards have nothing to do with this. It's that Pillsbury guy... I swear I'm going to flatten the bastard with a frying pan next time one of his clones pops out of the croissant dough.

19. Coldwolf

Coldwolf New Member

hm,.I am a great warrior - mage charakter,. so i seek the best weapons and all the equipment for myself

i have 100 magical aptitude and 100 evil aligment,.

so tell me what are the best weapons and armors and where to find them ??

currenty i'm using arcane great sword as a melee weapon and azram's star as a throving weapon.

20. Neo

Neo New Member

sounds like you had some fun with a certain helm too :p

-Neo

Our Host!