arcanum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nell, Sep 24, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. nell

nell New Member

how do you get more than one follower i have virgil and tried to get magnus but he won't if i get rid of virgil then magnus goins whats up

2. tarin

tarin New Member

1. charisma - one fourth of your points in charisma is the number of followers you can have
    2. your aligment - some followers will join only if you have a special alignment bad/good (most want a goood one)
    3. your level - some followers will join if you have reached a special level
    (you need lev 8 or 12 for magnus i think)
    4. quests/main plot - some followers will only join after completing a special quest or after passing a speical point in the main plot
    5. use search - next time use search i think
    most of the guys here are tired of answering questions witch has been asked 1000 times

at least a newbie has 3 for free :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tarin on 2001-09-24 13:59 ]</font>

3. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

4. tarin

tarin New Member

yeah 3 in we say "alle guten dinge sind 3" that s why you think mor would be better ?

5. RightTurnClyde

RightTurnClyde New Member

3. your level must be higher than theirs to convince them you are worthy of the role of leader.

In many areas, and on many levels (I don't mean exp. levels), in Arcanum, as in real life, there is a certain amount of bigotry (based on race, beauty and charisma) and racism (based simply on race), that affect all NPCs reactions.

As I have no time for bigots and racists in my real life, I play my games a such, and can therefore offer no reasonable solutions, only advice that bigotry and racism is a part of this game (and thankfully so, it makes it more real and challenging), so play your character accourdingly.

If you want to win over bigots, you might have to preform acts that would endear you to those bigots and make them overlook your beauty/charisma, race, profession, magic/techno apptitude.

Of course, it could be as simple as looking at you character sheet and seeing how many "max followers" your charisma allows.

6. Emrys

Emrys New Member

Yeah, try a half orc

I am playing half orc and i pretty much have to kiss everyones shoes to get them to talk to me. :smile:

Our Host!