sword in ancient maze

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by lawson t fuckup, Sep 15, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. lawson t fuckup

lawson t fuckup New Member

2. tarin

tarin New Member

maybe you can blow this hohle fucking thing with plastic explosive thats the strongest explosive in the game i think
    would be cool to get this to work

3. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

No wonder it's called ancient maze. It's so ancient maybe even the people who made this forgot! Or maybe the answer has already faded out!

4. tarin

tarin New Member

yeah mebbee...

...and then one shiny day some adventurers came across this thing and want to know whats behind but nobody has an idea that bothers these guys really
    so they went back home develop a great technical machine named it coumputer build a network to connect all computers they ve build and after some patches updates new protocoles/specifications and great improvements
    some nice guys build these message board making the adventures happy cuz now they can tell everybody about her problems hoping that someone has the answer

maybee your right everybody has fogot about that nobody has answers then we should blow it and build an Arcanum Disneyland
    but maybe theres something special that have to bo cleared then we should get now a misterious call witch leads us to the track
    (the truth is out there scully)
    maybe this was build by ailens (now i know why i meet all the time these strange guys in robes that must be the CIA)
    and only the guy s from troika know more about the hohle thing we should ask them
    (but maybe their are ailens too and the CIA is waiting in the troika hq (they ve catch or killed all the troika aliens) to kill all who want to get behind the mistery of the ancient maze)

oh oh this hohle thing is getting too hot i think i start playing diablo again
    (bowpala is a good char i think)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tarin on 2001-09-19 12:53 ]</font>

5. Datori

Datori New Member

RE : sword in ancient maze

Hello all,

Well, I had a little strange thing happen to me. No I didn't figure out how to get the sword... but. I went to the maze at a game time between 3 and 3:30 am. I went to the spot that the sword was in, and to my excitment the left outside corner was bathed in a blue light. I tried many things, including dispel magic. No good. I had saved just before trying anything on the wall. Out of frustration I used disintegrate on Verg. I then laughed, and reloaded. When I reloaded the blue light was gone, and I was again angry! I don't know if that will help anyone out. Hope so.

6. Dakun

Dakun New Member

hmm

did you cast a spell? sometimes the color of spatial displacement gliches onto the surrounding area... if not.. then im gonna try your idea and pass the time an hour at a time to see what happens.

dakun

(back from vacation)

7. Tanis

Tanis New Member

Sounds like a cool swords. I love swords.

:smile:

Tanis

8. tarin

tarin New Member

no its no a good sword its
    THE ANCIENT MAZE SWORD
    i think only one guy ever managed it to get it unfurtunality he wasn t able to get out there so the sword was useless
    actualy nobody solve the mystery of the ancient maze sword
    plz correct me if im wrong

9. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

It's an Arcane Sword. Found a thread at the Sierra board and saw a post about this. Said someone solve this but she said he was bluffing. I never read the tread completely so I'm not sure if he really did solve it. I think he did it like the othere poster who got stuck between walls just like TR Chronicles. :smile:

10. Camo

Camo New Member

I doubt that it is an arcane sword as....

I passed the the mouse over it and it said that it had a damage of 1-8 in blue that is b4 it was identified so i doubt that it is an arcane sword which at least has like 4-16 or something about as high not just 1-8.

11. forgetitbar

forgetitbar New Member

To be honest. What is the problem?

You just have to navigate your way through windows and through the forest to get to the sword.

I remember entering in and out of the trees twice to get to it.

12. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I'm not sure you know withc sword we are talking about.

13. Dakun

Dakun New Member

hey

back and all, gonna kill you in posts now :smile: hehe sup jinx.... and if you just walked in and got the sword.. you have no idea what your talking about. I did go back at every time of the day ... and no help... gonna try plastique... and detenator... but we'll see... maybe it is a maze... like you must walk a specific way... /shrug

14. Rojo

Rojo New Member

Whee I finally registered for the forums...

The sword is an Arcane Sword I do believe. The arcane sword, (NOT THE ARCANE GREAT SWORD) is 1-8 (+16), and I never found the arcane sword in the game the first three times I played through it. Only now (having fun by cheating with the shopkeeper inventory hack) on the 4th time have I seen the arcane sword in the inventory of the gypsies.

**Spoiler** Kinda

By the way, would anyone know how to make Torian Kel's Ancestral Sword show up in a normal shop?? If you don't know, you get it from the Bane of Kree in the void when you slice and dice him. It is 10-25 (+10) TH+10(+21) With a speed of 25!! I want that sword outside of the void!! I know there are numbers set as a particular item in reference to what is carried in a shop, but I have no clue how to get this sword's ID number so I can add it to the shopkeeper list.

15. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

It's definitely an Arcane Sword as many people would protest. There are other Arcane swords to look for but if you get to Dernholm during your first quest, this is probably the first time you'll encounter it, that is, if you ever get it. :smile:

16. Dakun

Dakun New Member

being curious

how do you know its an arcane sword? all swords ... when unidentified have the stats of the basic (unmagic) version of it. like banglean scourge is 1-16 until you identify it at 5-30 + spells. so... how you know ?

jamie

17. Rojo

Rojo New Member

Errm

I'm looking at an arcane great sword right now that is unidentified... showing me 4-16. I have seen what you described though, It doesn't hold true for every item, maybe a bug.

I still want Torian Kel's sword. :sad:

18. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Uncompress the game. There.

19. Dakun

Dakun New Member

hehe

okays thanks :smile:

not doubting you .. just curious.

so it sucks.. i still wanna get it :smile: hehe.

20. tarin

tarin New Member

whats the problem ? just to the anicent temple and take torian s sword

Our Host!