The Boil

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Xanamonarac, Sep 25, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xanamonarac

Xanamonarac New Member

Hi folks!

I "boldly" entered the Boil yesterday but it seems to me that there isn't any quest to solve.
    Any hints what to do in the Boil?

Greetings and thanx, X

2. nobody2751

nobody2751 New Member

actually there is a quest you get from mr. willousby after you found quintarra....nothing much..kill,kill,kill talk to sebastian and them mr. willousby and ur done. i hope this hepls ^_^

3. Xanamonarac

Xanamonarac New Member

Oh, "kill" seems to be a very new aspect of the game :lol:
    Thanx! X

4. nobody2751

nobody2751 New Member

5. Xanamonarac

Xanamonarac New Member

Thanx, aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhh......:evil:

6. tarin

tarin New Member

sebastian will you if your not too good
    he s the highest tech char in the game
    and can build many grenades and electric things
    he s good with fire arms and throwing so just
    tell him to build some molotov cocktails and he will do a goood job

7. Mallory Jones

Mallory Jones New Member

RE : The Boil

There are other quest related to the boil yoyu can start by asking the bartender, he'll ask you about getting his whiskey delivered, then you can speak to the other bar occupants(but becareful how you approach them, I.E. save before speaking is my suggestion) there is an opportunities to join one of the gangs

8. Dakun

Dakun New Member

GAH

---> join pollocks gang

talk to dwarf in bottom left (of bar), he tells you to talk to marainda tears... she tells you to steal ale from maugs wearhouse, after that she grants you an audience w/ pollock, he comminsions you to kill maug.

---> join maugs gang

talk to the orc in right of bar.. he tells you to talk to the dwarf at the top of the bar, he tells you to get some guy (house is south of the bar) to pay what he owes.. you can... kill him, pay for him... hmm not sure what other options their are. he then grants you an audience w/ maug.. who comminsions you to kill pollock.

the bartendor of the bar will also give you the option to collect his weekly ale shipment ... go to the bridge... get it.. fight off a few robbers... bring it back.

lastly.. after quintarra, mr. willowboughy tells you of a friend (sebastion) who could use help in the boil. Go to the pub, talk to him, he tells you he wants to rid the boil of crime.. etc... basically... kill maug/pollock and all the people gaurding their respective headquarters he will then join you if your not too good, (although 20 cha /master pursuasion overides that).

sebastion sorta rocks.. he can't be magically healed... but he has a skill of 4 in both explosives and electrics, good firearms, throwing, melee.

okay thats it.

jamie

Our Host!