Grandma Eats Cannabis

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosenshyne, Apr 20, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

Cannabis grandmother's book hopes

Patricia Tabram baked biscuits and soups with cannabis

A grandmother on a drugs charge who cooks treats using cannabis has written a book about her activities which she aims to get published.

Patricia Tabram, 66, of Hexham, Northumberland, bakes cannabis-laced biscuits, soups and casseroles for herself and friends.

She hopes her book called Grandma Eats Cannabis will be in print soon.

Ms Tabram appeared in court this week after admitting possessing cannabis with intent to supply.

Proceedings were adjourned to allow for the preparation of reports and she was remanded on bail until 11 March.

The grandmother-of-two began cooking for friends using food laced with the illegal drug after being introduced to it last year.

Police raids

Mrs Tabram, a former chef, said: "I suffer from depression, whiplash in my neck and back pain. I went to bed and the next morning I felt so much better. I didn't know what I had taken so I asked my friends. They said it was cannabis.

"But I don't like smoking so they said I could cook with it."

But Northumbria Police were tipped off and twice raided her house in May and June last year.

They seized 31 cannabis plants growing in her loft and another one from her hallway table.

She said: "When the police came to my door I invited them in. I told them to look in the loft and I offered them some tea and biscuits."

Mrs Tabram, whose home contains cookery books and books by convicted drug dealer Howard Marks, is hoping Marks' publishers will take on her book.

2. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

3. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Please, I've been using pot to cook with for years.... vegetable and "herb" soup, stew's, roast chicken with "herb" stuffing, "herb" crusted lamb loin.... and that's just what i can think of off the top of my head. what's really funny is at every family gathering's (chrissy, easter...), when I bring stuff, it's ALWAYS the first thing that get's eaten.... quickly followd by everything else, heh.

4. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Munchies? You know, if she's usuing it for a medicinal need for herself, I don't see what the problem is, it's probably cheaper for her than going to the drugstore and buying a big bottle of tylonel and living off those.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

The only thing worse than munchies is cotton-mouth!

7. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

The munchies aren't bad at all in my opinion. Sure you get hungry but you generally end up having a good time and getting some good memories :)

8. Master Guru Vlugh

Master Guru Vlugh New Member

The only trade off is that you can never find your keys or where you left your bowl.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shit... that reminds me... where's my bowl?

10. Master Guru Vlugh

Master Guru Vlugh New Member

Our Host!