Might as well try here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blinky969, Apr 10, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

We're all geeky computer nerds. Well, evidently except Mathboy, that freak.

Anyway, I play dnd, and I'm looking for players for a game, I think it's going to be pretty good. I play online, I'm thinking about Mondays, 6:00 p.m. EST. Anyone who plays and has AIM shoot me an IM and let me know if your interested. My SN is Roaminggnome969.

2. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

3. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

4. Lord Deker

Lord Deker New Member

[quote="Blinky969]Anyway, I play dnd, and I'm looking for players for a game, I think it's going to be pretty good. I play online, I'm thinking about Mondays, 6:00 p.m. EST. Anyone who plays and has AIM shoot me an IM and let me know if your interested. My SN is Roaminggnome969.[/quote]

I am interested, but what is the time for me, if I am GMT+8 Hours?

And, what is EST? IM? SN?

5. Silvara

Silvara New Member

EST: Eastern Standard Time. (GMT -4, I believe?)
    IM: Instant Message, I take it... You most likely don't have AIM anyway.
    SN: Screen Name

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

The games are through Aol Instant Messanger, if you don't have AIM you wouldn't be able to play anyway. And by the time everyone would be ready to meet it would be in the middle of the night your time, 5 pm Eastern Standard is early for us, and it's GMT -5, so there is a 13 hour difference. Unless you can play dnd at 6 or 7 in the morning on a weekday I don't see it working well.

7. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

It shouldn't matter if you're a real DND geek. I used to play through nights and asked for seconds. I tried playing online before, but it just didn't feel right :/ it's like cyber sex, it just ain't the real thing.

8. Lord Deker

Lord Deker New Member

That wil be Tuesday 7:00am for me, but I may be possible to join. I will take any D&D games, as long as it is not cyber sex :)

I just got that AOL thing few minutes ago and is learning to use it. May I know how long your game section would be?

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

My game section? I don't have a section? Should I have a section? Dammit, how come no one tells me these things...?

Really, I'm not sure how you mean. The games take place in AIM chatrooms we make as we start playing, there is a dice roller command in there.

If you want to know how many people are in the game I'm thinking 5 or 6 I have 2 friends who have already made characters, although one is being a jack ass and I don't know what he's doing atm. Then there is another person who IMed me and said he was very interested, so right now I have 2 or 3 open spots.

Give me your email, I'll send you the information.

10. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

He's asking how long duration these games will have.

Our Host!