I put GeoForce 5000 video card on my old computer.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Jan 30, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

2. DEATH AT THE DOOR

DEATH AT THE DOOR New Member

"Geo" as in "Geography" as in "Earth": "Earth Force", which would be an Earth-powered video card.

3. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

You can only use 2 video cards in a SLI PCI-E Express setup and Voodoos are all AGPX2 or X4, so that wouldn't be possible.

OOOO... Dat boys cold!

4. Gambit

Gambit New Member

Huh? Last time I looked voodoo 2 cards are mostly PCI-cards, atleast the one what I have in my closet are in fact PCI-model. There are few odd AGP models thou.

5. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Heh, yeah well you wouldn't be able to implement them both at the same time.

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

It than GeoForce 5200 128 meg viedo card. Solar Flare hit the Earth magnetic field and interact with it. In NorthWest Territy of Candada than afew solar flare hit Earth over afew hour time while they where haveing than thunderstorm. The solar flares with the thunderstorm generate than enought energy that it effect the powerline with than enought power to melt the powerlines. Samething happen in Queda Canada where some place didnot get power back for two month. When than powerline is normal
    hit by lighting or three falling down the line is cut in one or more place all you need to do is reslice the line back together. In Queda Canada 80 ro 90 percent of the powerline where melt which meant you have to layout new powerlines. Power Company do carry share power cable but not enought to rewire the whole power grid.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, it took me 10 minutes without blinking to read that.

Literacy, please? :roll:

8. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

see, that's what you get for actually reading his posts. if he types up something more than two lines long, i just scroll right by...

9. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

We are only starting to understand what effect solar flare can have on Earth as the electroin age is still young.

10. mathboy

mathboy New Member

11. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Solar flares are ruining your ability to type, or our ability to read what you type?

12. jankiel

jankiel Member

DarkFool, don't try to argue with Charles. :D

mrnobodie wrote about him...

13. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Before calling someone than nut case look up solar flare than what they can do. They in the last 5 years of heighten solar activaly knock out some satitlate by burning they electron out by EMP, can stop short wave radio wave by infersion with the radio waves. Can change the ionshephere of the Earth astorsphere. It can cause change in the Earth Weather. This not Holywood moive stuff. Western House in the 1920's hire than engreener to track down the cause of infersion of AM radio waves. There was one scource he was unable to track to any earthly scource it came from all over the sky in very direction than it was about the tempurate of 4 degree kelin( 4 degree above abstove zero). They track in other scouse to the sun
    when the sun is actically(lots of solar flares). In Queba Candare they have to almost rewire all the temp power pole(treees, fence poles and etc)
    they have to call out the military to help in this. So before you say it cannot happen, that solar flare cannot melt powerlines, there are alway the pososible that it can happen. Than brick can fall upward it all the molecular move in one direction instead in radom directions.

14. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

I have just beaten Fallout 2. Thanks, now you may resume talking about the scurge of the 20th century:solar flares.

15. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I'm wondering if i can add to his madness? hey charles you are absolutly right, i totally agree with you. you should be president.

16. JustaFishInaJar

17. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Charles' just said a fuck load of crap, so I'm going to break it into a numbered list, and take on each point one by one. And spell checking each one (as best as possible).

1.Then in the last 5 years of heighten solar activity knocked out some satilite by burning the electrons out by EMP
    Verdict: False
    Reasoning:
    That is not true. They've been disrupted, but not destroyed.

2.can stop short wave radio wave by infersion with the radio waves
    Reasoning: As before, they're altered, and interfered with, but not stopped.

3.Can change the ionshephere of the Earth astorsphere
    Verdict: True

4.It can cause change in the Earth Weather
    Reasoning: That's just dumb. I can't find anything about that being possible. Perhaps you're refering to Global Warming, but that too, was discovered to be a trend that happens every couple hundred of years.

5.Western House in the 1920's hire than engreener to track down the cause of infersion of AM radio waves
    Reasoning: The only western houses I can find are bed and breakfasts, and none of them list anything about studying solar flares.

6.In Quebic Candara they have to almost rewire all the temp power pole
    Verdict: Unknown
    Reasoning: Couldn't find anything regarding this one.
    7. Then a brick can fall upward. All of the molecules move in one direction instead in random directions.
    Verdict: Wtf?!
    Reasoning: You're an idiot. This statement proves it. Oh, and if you're going to rebuttle against my claims please provide me with legitimate sources. Preferably on the internet, cause I don't want to have to bomb my way across Iraq to find some shaman.

18. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

In the 1950's when solar flare hit earth it was inpossible to listern to AM radio station so in away it stop meanful radio message. You got randon radio static. The same with TV back then before cable TV. Did you idiot ever hear of electonmagitic induction heating which is use to make pure glasses and metal by useing magetic iinduction current flowing thought the material to melt it without useing in case of iron limestone and coke to metal and remove oxygen from iron ore. The iron is turn into pig iron with than very hight carbon content. The interaction of the Earth magnetic field with thasn huge trunderstorm with than big serie of solar flares hitting Earth set up than induction current in the powerline that metal the metal in the wires.
    So you are than total idiot Western House make Refiguator to keep food cool, they make radio set in the 1920's, they use AC current to sent electic power over great distance, they built poer generator and turdin engines to make power. They want to know what was cause problim with radio signals so they assige they best enginner to study it. They found that when the sun sent out solar flares that hit Earth it cause radio static Hdrogen gas has than 21 cm radio wave fregtion so they donoy use 21 cm freg or any freg that harmong with 21 cm. Oxygren in the Earth air along with many element have radio freg also. The last radio static was cause by the univeraly wide birth bang of the entire creation call the big bang which clear up than problem Islamist sholars have for over 1300 year of what did the word for creation use in the Koran which can be us in five different way to with minor different in meaning. They deal with the Koran account on how Allha created the entire creation. The birth of entire creation from nothing is what the Big Bang Theory is all about. Sciensist hate the Big Bang as it prove the Koran is correct. The constand temperate of the vast creation is 4 degree above absolte zero. In fact that enginner invert Radio Astomeny.

The Sun and it solar flare play than huge part in the Earth Weather system
    which is than energy driven system.

The average speed of than molecular in sold matter is 100 miles per second.

19. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Noice! I like that alot! But what's really funny is charles response.

20. JustaFishInaJar

And we all know how fatty and unhealthy pig iron is. First it's pig iron, than chocolate iron...how far will these solar flares go.Damn solar flares causing obesity in are people.

Our Host!