Bush insult the whole World.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Jan 1, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

I won't bore you with the "murder is wrong" thing but think about it- if some one did assasinate Bush, all it would achieve is his martyrdom. Additionally, Dick Cheney would become president.

2. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

*shudders* and if i have to pick one, i think i'd rather go with the idiot who doesn't know he's evil, rather than the guy who genuinely IS evil...

3. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

4. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

FDR durning the Great Desp of the 1930's and WWII have only the prade and the swearing in cermonity no balls at all.
    They are wastering 40 million dollar which can be put to better use like Tridral Wave Relief. I hear the Indonesia police shot than western aid worker dead for being than child mosterate ( caughting trying to rape than 5 year old girl in public) the aid agentage is makeing no complain about this. In situralion like this where are you going to hold this criminal and where are you going to hold court and where are you going to lock him up. The man government think Indonesia is doing the right thing under the circustion.

5. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

amazing how there's been nothing in the news about this...

6. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

It was than Christian from a Christian Relief Agentcy. There is than bias in America News Media against Islan. It than Christian does than crime they donot report what religion and what church he goes to. It than Muslim jaywalk they report that he is than Muslim. The El Paso Police Chief doesnot like this bias as he allway the religion faith of all arrest for crimes.

8. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Have you ever read about the officer coup against Hilter in 1944, where the Germany Army try to murder Hilter with than bomb in a biet case.

9. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

actually killing the president and his second would do nothing for the cause as there is a very exact system(extremely lengthy as well) to maintain an uninterrupted chain of command. If'n I remember my history lessons correctly the succession goes through congress(although I am not sure how order is determined nor wether the House or Senate is first) but they do have a system worked out making virtually impossible to kill the entire chain of command.

p.s. - sorry folks no web link this time(was tired). will try harder next time(multiple sites :) )

10. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

If you keep killing them, no-one will want to be president! :p :D

11. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i have, actually. and the only reason Hitler survived is because one of his officers inadvertantly moved the briefcase a few inches to the side, causing a freak occurance wherein the table broke in half and protected Hitler from all but some minor cuts and bruises.

12. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

The more widely believed reason was the briefcase was under the table and the table was too thick and sturdy to break up completely.

13. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

14. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Still available for people to see, the table that saved Hitlers life can be found at the museum of Berlin:

[​IMG]

15. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

actually rosie is correct.....The History Channel has very interesting show on it. There were some miscommunications and the briefcase was moved a few inches effectively(or ineffectively) changing the blast direction. The charge was basically a claymore and was supposed to blindside him. Also w/ the case moved there was an officer in the path of the blast which also prevented major injury to hare dictator.

16. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

They couldn't have just hit him with a wolkswagon

17. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The bomb explosive would have kill him it the meeting took place in a concrete underground bunker room as the force of the exposion would have being confine by the concrete walls, floor and roof. Instead it was change to than wooden walls,floor,and roof room above ground where the explosion blew the roof off the room.

Our Host!