Important ! Please Read ! Get It Will It Lasts !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Serous, Sep 18, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

One time a Jehovah's Witness came to my front door. THose people scare me. Their entire religion is based on an apocalypse on a day that's already happened.

As for God, who knows? The whole point is that you don't. If you could prove that there was one, then what would be the point of faith?

2. rev

rev New Member

~Man blinked. "What is the purpose of all this?" he asked politely.
    ~ "Everything must have a purpose?" asked God.
    ~ "Certainly," said man.
    ~ "Then I leave it to you to think of one for all this," said God. And He went away.

(Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse 5)

3. Rigor_Mortis

Rigor_Mortis New Member

Voormis,don't ya know THIS IS THE WAY OF SCIENTIFIC Process! First a theory comes out then it is studied by scientists for a long time period may be 100 years. At last it's replaced with a newer and more close to truth. This will repeat until the ultimate truth has been found which may be a little astonishing. :wink:

4. Acacia22

Acacia22 New Member

I carry a rather unusual, yet interesting religious theory regarding God and Devil to be Extraterrestials, but this realy isn't the place to go into depth about that.
    I'm for the most part Agnostic bent a little more towards creationism and I'm partialy schizophrenic, so I get alot of wierd ideas that are difficult to shake.
    What a realy bizarre thread to start in a video game forum, it's almost creepy.

Our Host!