Victoria's Secret, what the hell?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowmane, Nov 9, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

no no no, you misunderstand, he's s SPYMASTER for THAN SECOND DEPARTMENT, not for the US...

2. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

God appoint me. Not part of any governments. Born with brain damage speech center. I than alot better than when I was in school, where the teacher sent aweek analaying my writeing. All Spy Master are hire to be bad speller so nobody can understand they writeing.

Did you know that man who get breast cancer have a highter change of dieing from it. First all man have a thin layer of Breast tissue which mean it harder to self exame yourshelf and alots of man donot thing they can get breast cancer. The study said wearing very tight bras for more than afew hours lead to more breast cancer like a 36 D-cup woman wearing a 34- A cup bras.

WHO did a study that found that woman and man that wear a veil covering over they lower face that cover they moust and noise have a 90 % less change of getting thoat , nose and moust cancer in dustly or desert enviorent. They believe than virsue cause some of the thoat,lip and moust cancer. The study was done compare Saudie woman with woman in other desert region where wearing veil all the time isnot common.

3. mathboy

mathboy New Member

:lol:

4. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

all SPY MASTER are also required to blurt out their title to complete strangers over the internet...

5. mathboy

mathboy New Member

6. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

This is so not true. How is it possible for bras to give people breast cancer? It makes absolutely no sense at all. However, with many of these health rumors, it doesn't seem to have to. (Did you know if you eat pop rocks and drink pepsi your stomach will explode?)

7. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

All merciful and all knowing Allah doesn't need spies on Earth for he sees right through to the heart of a man.

I doubt that those statistics have any grounding RP, if they did more would be done about it. Probably more to do with the people not recognizing breast cancer until the West diagnosed is for them. Besides the UK and other colonial colonizers did most of the 'touching' of other countries.

8. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

The theory is that bra's create pressure on the breast. That pressure blocks the lymph nodes and so the lymph nodes can't do their job of taking away the nasty cancer causing chemicals. The chemicals build up and you get cancer.

It's all here on the internet.
    ... and before anyone starts no, man did not invent the bra. A woman did. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to loosen my underpants just a little.

9. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Just remove your bra and take some pictures.

10. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

About 2 weeks ago I saw a show on TV here called mythbusters where they dis-proved that, they showed that you would throw everything up from eating to much long before your stomach "burst" from the pressure of the chemical reaction.

11. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Well I find myth busters to be very single minded (and close minded) in the way they approach these myths, which I happen not to believe in. Some of their experiments are just dumb.
    In anycase stuff like rice and couscous and rice when it is dehydrated can kill if ingested. It rehyrdates and expands in your stomach and this can lead to death. Apparently the rice was some funky torture the ancient Chinese had up their sleeves.

12. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The best way to secret your job secret is to tell everybody so nobody believe it. I was very tempter to sell map to than secret base.

13. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i love mythbusters!!!! i watch that show religiously... my favorite is how they prove that men really could escape from alcatraz on a raft made from prison issue rain coats...

14. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The germany navy struggle the Crown Jeweral out of Germany in 1936 by hideing then in plain sight of the SS. Back then very ship have three jeweral clock to help navage the ship. They put the crown jeweral in place of regurate jeweral and kept the orginal as back up jeweral.

15. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

yeah... well, you're gay.

16. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

I just threw that out there to continue the chain of urban myths. Did you know that if you leave a tooth in coke overnight, you'll have an aneurism?

17. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Yeah, happened to me. So remember kids Coca Cola is far more rewarding than the Tooth Fairy.

18. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The best hideing place can be right out in the open. The clocks needed to nav than ship accurity have to have gem stone mount in the gears. So the best place to hide the Crown Jeweral from SS custion inspector would be in a clock that suppose to have jeweral when they open it up for inspection. So when the low ranking SS Custom Inspector open the clock he found everything in order as the clock have jeweral they support have, so he close up the clock.

19. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

yea charles, you know that mail you just got... it's a bomb. It'll explode when you open it. Of course, it's not like if I was actually going to do that I'ld tell you... right?

20. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The joke custom inspector like to tell each other. There is than bridge between two cities of different nation than every day than man dress as than work man cross the board with than wheelbarrel of brick in it. They inspect the wheelbarrel and brick and wave him across the bridge where the other side does the samething. This go on day after day untril one of the inspector ask we know you are strugging something across the board but we cannot figour out what you are struggling you can tell us and we willnot arrest you. So he answer then that he was struggling wheelbarrel from than nation where you can buy then for 2 dollar and selling in the other nation where they go for 100 dollar. When he head back home at night he have no wheelbarrel. That all right said the inspector we where trying to figure out where the hidden space for drug was locate on the wheelbarrel or brick, there nothing in the handbook about bring wheelbarrel across the boarder than selling them.

Our Host!