Bush insult the whole World.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Jan 1, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Correct me if I'm wrong (probably), but isn't an Australian billion bigger, 1e12 not 1e9, like the American billion. If I'm right that makes our budget sound more realistic.

Mmmm million millions

2. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

a couple years ago it was... then our lovely illiterate president got his slimy paws on it and we're severely in the hole, thanks to the tax cuts he gave all his rich buddies.

3. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

backing rosie: we are so far in debt, bill gates could bale us out!! check out this http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/ one!! That is one helluva kick in the balls...and we picked the same dumb fuck to lead us fer another 4 yrs! Things like that make wish I weren't American :/

as well this is interesting as well

4. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

They want to make the tax cut permant which is than dumd idear. Regan raise taxes when he have to as well as lower them when needed. The war in Iraq is costing over 100 billion(100,000,000,000) dollar ayear. The NeoCom estimable that the whole cost of the Iraq war to 60 to 70 billion dollar total.

IT SEEM WE CAN FIND MONEY TO BUY EXPENISE MILIRATY HARDWARE AND PAY FOR WARS BUT CANNOT FIND MONEY FOR HUMANITY AID.

Sorry for yell want to make a point.

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The actural debt is many time larger the off the book debt for medicate care, Social Security, federal person, VA person, and mis debts is 57 trillion dollar(57,000,000,000,000)

6. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD AMERICA CARE? ITS FIRST OBLIGATION IS THE SAFETY OF ITS PEOPLE. In this case the soldiers in Iraq

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Even in peace time we donot care for our own people. Building school, libraries, hostipals and sheter for homeless people is not sexly for our Congressmen and women, like sent money on 100's billion dollar missiles defence system which willnot work in a massavge missiles attack. Or on a billion dollar nuclear power super carrier.

8. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Irrelevant. They're still putting their people before other countries' people and that's the way it should be

9. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Yea because our soldiers are being so well taken care of. :roll:

10. grafiak

grafiak New Member

Bush

personally I think that Bush is a dipshit so it didn't surprise me at all that it was late as it was. The only thing that surprised me was that he didn't use more made-up words than he did. Perhaps we misunderestimated his speechular abililties. Not likely.

11. grafiak

grafiak New Member

Bush

personally I think that Bush is a dipshit so it didn't surprise me at all that it was late as it was. The only thing that surprised me was that he didn't use more made-up words than he did. Perhaps we misunderestimated his speechular abililties. Not likely.

12. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

while i agree with the sentiment, the double post made me shudder... fear Jar's wrath!!! oh, and welcome...

13. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

Seadog......Charles.....

Ya'll just need to see the middle ground of your arguements: our govt. wants to save the whole world, except its own people & and feals that wasting billions upon billions(of dollars) on military maybes and other frivolous things rather than fix the things that need fixin!!!

14. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

We built 45,000 nuclear warhead but we can only fire 2000 at any one time, in afull scale nuclear war the other 43,000 will never be use than it call overkill. The army once sent 8 billion dollar on than infrared anti-tank missile able to tell friendly tank from Soviet Thank by they heat sigurate by use computer control system. After manufacting them they find out the computer was unable to tell friendly tanks from Soviet tanks. It would only have work it the Soviet told us where they tanks are locate and they donot move them at all.

15. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    So, your prevention of a full-scale nuclear war was all in vain then?

16. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

There can also be than Nuclear War which the Governments donot want like a cazy general order the missiles under his command to be fire.

Plus have so many nuclear warhead make no sense. To reload than missile silo you need to open up the hatch to drop in a missile with warhead, it liquid fuel you must fuel it first. In a full scale Nuclear war with hight radioactive count than hour after than nuclear blast on or near tham missile base make just than operation almost impossile to do. First communicate will be destory allong with command control. Hightway and bridges and tunnel destory so how will you transport missle from stoage place to silo.

17. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

So speaking of bush, the inauguration is on thursday and its only a 25 minute drive from my house. I'm thinking of taking a train into DC and jumping a barricade and blocking the motorcade as it leaves, a la tianemin square.

18. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

The one thing that gets me.... Why hasn't anyone assasinated him yet? He's a joke!

19. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i'm enraged by the budget for his inauguration. my mother-in-law (an ardant bush supporter) doesn't understand. she told me he's the president, he deserves a nice party... the sheer stupidity of that statement actually paralyzed my vocal cords...

20. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

Exactly, kill him! Why aren't there any factions in the U.S assasinating all the government officials?
    It seems illogical to me...

Our Host!