Bush insult the whole World.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Jan 1, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Bush insult the whole world again with being three day late with than message of being sorry that people in south asia dies in a tibally wave distake. It only take afew minutes to write just a message on the first day.
    I think he and neocom bubby where happy that muslim die in south asia not thinking that other people of different relious die also as well as afew thousand America also.

The initial aid offer of 10 million dollar is stringing from a wealthly nation like America. It would have being 100 billion dollar.

What your thought on this?

2. Role-Player

Role-Player New Member

Tibally wave distakes scare me.

3. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    You know, there's been a lot of criticism surrounding the whole thing - people should be more concerned donating money and trying to help as much as they can instead of rambling on with who did what etc etc. At least America is helping them out. That's great. Why bitch about it? It's not like you can expect a 150,000+ dead catastrophy every day of the week can you?

There are 3500+ Swedes missing out there. Thailand is a popular resort for Swedes, I believe we're like the most damaged nation in Europe because of this. I feel like donating as much as I can to help them, and perhaps most importantly the native guys out. They're in deep shit now, everyone's lost relatives and they're pretty fucking out of work now when the tourism will cease to exist. Poor, poor souls.

Also, I'm proud of being able to present perfect grammar and spelling though I'm shit-drunk right now. Dude, a few beers was all I needed... I guess the tolerance is worn out at hangover day isn't it?

Then again, I AM studying to become a upper secondary teacher in English. I guess you all knew, right? I mean, my skills in the language quite clearly surpasses that of many native speakers at this forum, though I'm as Swedish as you could be (we're pure Swedes as far back as I've been able to check, which goes back to the early 1600's)

I'm drunk and rambling on too much...

4. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

There are people in our government who are disappoint that Bush wait too
    long to sent his message, Bill Clinton whe he was president have extasmarriage affrair but he all sent message of grief to people hit by distake many time in the same day or the next day at most. Bush miss out on a way to geratalate good will in South Asia. I gave 50 dollar to the mosque to sent to the area.

I wouldnot be surpise that certain Drug Lord are hand out money to help and gaining good will in return.
    I read an artirle on than wealth woman in America who die in 1916 worth 100,000,000 million dollar worth today 1.6 billion dollar. She never gave a penny to any charity while alife or even after her death. Carnegie, Morgan and Vanderbilt transformed their spotty reputation through philanthropy. She is best remember as a mean old woman with too much moneyand too little heart.

5. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I saw on than other forum that than Swedish state has given 75 million dollars and than Swedush people just gave 50 more millions, out of their own pockets on than gala-event this evening.

6. Noriko Sakai

Noriko Sakai New Member

Does he really have to feel sorry for anyone? He's an USA President after all :p

7. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

you know, people bitch about how much the US interferes with the rest of the world, but everytime a crisis rolls around, you expect us to be first in line to pick up the pieces. we sent money, we sent supplies, we even sent a ship full of people to help out. what more do you want? besides all of which, our president has us embroiled in a costly war we don't need, and has sent our economy into the biggest repression since the Great Depression. our government has a huge deficit, and is well on it's way to spending more money on useless items, all of which is out of the hands of the common man. and the common man doesn't have any money to spare. we're still recovering from our own natural disaster, the four hurricanes that hit florida in two months. while we only had 117 dead, there was more than enough damage to go around. so go fuck yourself, charles, if you feel so bad why don't you foot the fucking bill?

8. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Rosie, no one here is bitching about America not getting involved--apart from Charles and we all know about that . I agree that there should be no great pressure on the US to help out in this disaster as they are in a costly war right now (it makes sense to spend more money on protecting their citizens and soldiers before other countries'), and there have been no official requests for aid.

Charles, our Prime Minister hasn't made a 'sorry' statement yet at all to my knowledge, he's not insulting anyone. What the hell does sorry mean coming from someone like the President in a far off country. Nothing, being sorry in this case doesn't do crap or help/insult anyone. And besides no one really cares who is sorry right now, aid is far more important

9. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

sorry, seadog, charles just hit a nerve. with all his misguided ramblings, it's bound to happen sometime...

10. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Bush in a election year found 13.7 billion dollar to help his brother and to buy votes in Florida in the 2004 electron. The UN officate in charge of collection money for relief notice some of the poorer nation of the world are giving more money for relief initrate. Private person cannot get 747 jets or cargo ship to delireve aid. Quite afew GOP member of congress are critized Bush on this cheapness. Even Red China is giving money for relief than first time for Red China than it was for alarge sum of money.
    Right now Bush need to created goodwill in the world Muslim, Christian,Hindic and Buddhist in that part of the world and he blew it big time. He actical wait 4 days not 3 days my error. Bill Clinton would have handle it better. Rochfellar was the bigger crook on wall street and committ murrad by mixing cark with water and selling it to NYC Public School as milk than this act lead to the creation of the FDA. To clean up his image he had to sent alots of money on good will.

11. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

We all know that your PM cannot speak or write as he have a worst problen than I do. We all know that Holland is than very poor nation in Europe :D than they live in mud houses :D and it cost alots of money to build those dike when they borrow money which they arenot finsh paying off yet :D .

12. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

wow... i didn't understand that on so many levels.

13. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

Why should we waste our money on them!? Now don't take this too far the wrong direction folks!

What I mean is that we have got pleanty of other things that the money could be used for. We cain't even feed our own country(least not all of us), we have a severe lacking in education, thousands are homeless, we ain't got jobs for everybody(fucking outsourcing), gas prices keep going up(damn that Bush and his foreign oil friends), and then there is the trying to find some piece o' shit in some desert.

14. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

^^^^
    Basically because other countries in worse situations in all of the above categories are so that's not really a justification but I still believe that it shouldn't be held against America and any other country if they sent no aid at all.

Whoa there Charles. I live in Australia and that's not in Europe. The only way I can think of that you assumed that I lived in Holand is if you read my location and thought Deutschland was in Holand, which it's not. However I don't believe I have ever seen our PM read or write.

15. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Afew hundred kids die from his pennypinching. He was arrest and charge with murder. The jury pool was on it you own land and building so the wealthly found him not guielty on anything. The then President push for than got than pure food and drug law pass that created the FDA. That was than reform popist President. If Rockfeller have try the same sunt after the FDA was form he would have face federal charge not state charge.

Donot think he got off scot free many member of Hight Societry didnot like what he did and he wasnot inver to alot of society events. He have to sent 25% of his wealth on estrabion hospitals for the poor along with other programs to help the poor.

16. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I have dietede(cannot handle too much sugar well) and get on year I thoughtb it said Dutch. What is your GNP like.

17. Settler

Settler Member

$571.4 billion apparently...so now you know :S

18. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The Americian budgety for this year is 2 trillion dollar to be sent raiseing it 100 billion dollar would not change it that much.

19. mathboy

mathboy New Member

nope, you'd still whine about them not rising it 100 more.

20. Settler

Settler Member

Ummm...okay, I know nothing about the U.S economy, but wasn't the surplus alone about $3bn?

Our Host!