Victoria's Secret, what the hell?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowmane, Nov 9, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Sea Dog, I met someone at an airport once who was half kiwi, half south african. Funniest accent I have EVER heard.

Also, the aussie accent is one of the very few in the world to feature what I believe is known as a "dipthong" - the second half a word rises/is higher pitched/some shit like that. Basically what Sea Dog said with the "e" business. And the seemingly random hardening, softening, and complete omission of consonants is what really trips up most people. In my experience, everyone who fakes an aussie accent fails because they pronounce words too clearly - we're not the bloody poms. The trick is to use your tongue as little as possible when speaking. While some people (mainly women) believe that guys can communicate whole passages of thoughts with a few grunts, we take it to another level :D.

And carlstar, try as you might, Kiwis always trip up on certain syllables, and it makes everyone giggle. For those who don't know, the easy way to tell an aussie from a kiwi is this - ask them to say the following words: six, apple, and fish'n'chips. They will invariably say "sex", "ipple" and "fush'n'chups". I swear this is true. Don't deny it carlstar - even Ian "Huey" Hewitson does it.

2. carlstar

carlstar New Member

never

hey now. i know the 'fush and chups' thing is correct but you are the ones that say 'sex' instead of 'six'. our six would soung more like 'sux'
    got to be careful of that nasty kiwi accent. i don't have it, why people think i'm from england or some such place. kiwis accent sounds shit which is why i changed my own. no fush and chups coming from me.

3. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Yeah, I figured that you wouldn't be satisified with my attempt, but what the hell, I don't hang out with many Oztralyans. I can do a damn good Indian accent, sometimes I can do the Brits fairly well, and I can do just about any accent in north America. Except Canadian, and only because I don't know any. But Bostonian, New York (obviously, not much different than Jersey), the South (like good ol' Matah here), etc, I can do beautifully.

4. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The person who buy these millions dollar bras's donot wear them at all, they are lock up in a bank vault somewhere. It you are a woman wearing a ten million dollar all the time someone would rob you for your bras.

Also washing then in a public washing machine is than bad idear. Washing these million dollar bras is than real pain. Plus they are unconfocate to wear for along time.

PLUS WEARING A TIGHT BRAS LONGER THAN 6 HOURS INCREASE YOUR RISK OF GETTING BREAST CANCER.

5. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

That's OK, I prefer it when you don't where one at all. Besides they don't put them in bank vaults, the President's wife gets them all.

6. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Where did you get a hold of one?

7. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

probably from ebay. You can preorder your kidneys there too, mathboy.

Both statements are redundant. It's pretty obvious that they aren't meant to be washed in a washing machine, but someone who bought it probably hires people to lick the dirt out.

You don't need to own one to know that either.

8. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Those 2900 diamond are glued on the fabic of the bras. Than woman might wear it for ashort time with her man in the bedroom.

All jeweraly and gems worenly by woman in Hight Soceithy are fake, the real one are in Bank Valts.

9. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Charles, do you get all your facts from The Big Book of Pulling Facts Out of Your Ass?

10. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Snowmane, think about it...

Imagine it ripped, one of those diamonds fell of or something... It's not made of kevlar.

Charles is right, they buy it to own it, wearing it is too much of a risk.

11. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I once knew some very wealthly people. They donot wear 100,000 dollar diamond necklace while walking around on a public street, they wear than necklace with fake diamond instead. They are not going to risk or endanged they life to wear real diamond necklace in public.

There are basely two type of wealthly people nova wealthly and old wealthly. Not base upton than person age but on either he or she is newly wealthly or inhert wealth or wealthly for a long time. Nova wealthly mostly show off they wealth in public buying bad painting for alots of money because the artist is popular, wearing expenive jeweral in public, wearing thousand dollar's suits and dresses.

The old wealthly donot show off their wealth in public like the nova wealthly do they are more quiety about it. They buy art work because they like the art work and will hang it up in their house, they wear discert jeweraly of good quaity, but not as than display of wealth,simple gold wedding band for the man and gold ring with asmall diamond for the woman. They donot wear expensive clothes to show they wealth, some man wear simple jean and t-shirt when traveling about town to meet people they know many have hobblies like gardening where you donot wear expensive clothes. I once saw than picture of Queen Eliz wearing bluejean and a simple workman shirt while working in her rose garden on her free time, her personal wealth is estimate at many billion's of dollar.

12. Peter Quincy

Peter Quincy Member

It's revolting that poeple will buy a million dollar bra, when thw same amount of money could feed Africa's children for a year.

13. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Hell yeah. Too bad all of those diamonds came from africa, and too bad none of the money went to the africans that live and love and struggle and die in the region where the diamonds came from.

14. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Do you really think the robbers can tell the difference in a dark alleyway?

I'm sure the girls with ten million dollar bras can afford a private washing machine.

15. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Alot of apartment builting call corrun in which you own the apartment outright have public washing machine too. It than woman is know in public for wearing than ten million bras will be target for robbery, rape and sealing her bras it you alreadry are doing other penery crime what does adding more do anyway.

16. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

Retard wrote:
    to which Sleek replied:
    Now Sleek...WHERE in Retard's statement did he say anything alluding to African-Americans(which is stupid in itself because most black people did NOT come from, nor have ever been to Africa!), you dumb fuck??

According to the subject of this thread, I figured he was talking about expensive bras. I for one would not spend my money on such foolish objects...unless it got me a new wifey(a hot trophy one :D )

17. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Some black woman are beautiful looking too. Some of then are top model too.

18. Settler

Settler Member

Thanks, Charles.

Umm...IMHO, she has a face like a car accident...but hey, whatever turns you on, I'm sure I'm just some sick freak...

[EDIT] - I am NOT a sick freak. I actually looked at the pic this time - her face is hideous. Nausea-inducing. Ugly.

Blech.

19. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Come to Duck and Cover. The forum where everyone calls everyone a jew or a nigga.

Chalres sure knows an awful lot about bras... I'm glad we have his wisdom on this forum.

20. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

speaking of which...Charles, where/how did you acquire this vast knowledge of brazieres that you seem to possess??

Our Host!