I'm playing games again... for the first time since...april?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sleek_Jeek, Nov 22, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. chuft

chuft New Member

I have to know - how did Charles end up with that avatar?

2. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

He's special.... unbelievably amazingly special.

3. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Yea, that he is. Back on topic, I got this awesomely awesome game for Christmas, Rome: Total War, and I've nearly killed myself trying to install it on my computer. It will almost finish installation, then exit. It's killing me! I can't figure out what's wrong since it works fine on my dads computer. I just want to play my game. :-(

4. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Snow, I would feel your pain. If Rome Total War wasn't working. Have you tried disabling your virus scan and firewall? I know this was a problem for me. Rome Total War is so friggin awesome

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I love that moive Street of Fire where they use the 1950's sytle look in a movie about 1980's roll & roll ruleing than culture. The Mouse That Roar is than other good movie with Peter Seller in it. I read the book once. To those who never saw the movie it was about than tiny 3 square miles Grand Duskery between France and Swizzland that have than medival culture that declare war on America, over one of our winery copying they wine bottle label. They men wore chainmail armour and wore sword and have long bow as they weapon. They landed in NYC during a drill of Civil Defence and capute than bomb capitable of blowing up half the planet along with inventore and daughter and one america general and afew NYC policemen. They flew they flag from the custion builting in NYC. Nobody knew what country flag it was or where it was locate. The field marchael was to lose to America and the PM of that nation pick than total idiot to be Field Marchal. When he arrival back he told the PM he won the war with America.

Our Host!