since it hasn't been mentioned yet...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosenshyne, Nov 4, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

Bush won. it blows balls, and i was depressed everytime i turned on the news today. i could've done without 4 more years of wondering if my husband's gonna die...

2. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

3. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Sorry about your husband. America will be defeat because of Bush reelection. There are thing in play which only I and the SECOND DEPARTMENT are aware of. Moral of the troop in Iraq and Afghanistan is low and getting worst.

When America armed the Afghanistan Freedom fighter was America biggest mistake alone with our blind support of Israel, than general anti-muslim foreign polcy.

4. mathboy

mathboy New Member

WHAT???
    That's more like it.

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

When I die in 1975, I talk to God who was looking for than person to do certain jobs for Him. I was return to my body which was laying in the recoverty room. He also arrange to the SECOND DEPARTMENT to be form from than Empire from Outer Space which sent agents and supplies. The plan which God and I agree upton was remove from my memory to be return when certain event are to happen. It the Pal leader die from the poison Israel gave him Israel willnot exsit anymore as than nation.

6. mathboy

mathboy New Member

7. Womble

Womble New Member

Poison Israel gave him? :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Charles.
    Poison? Pffffffft. It would take a stake in the heart to finish off the old bloodsucker.

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I love when Charles starts making fun of his own insanity. ;) You rock dude.

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I'm not sure whether he's crazy or taking the piss. If it's the latter, Charles, I have to give you the award for the greatest roleplaying ability ever. On the other hand, if that is genuinely you, then you need to visit a prison, and bust out your good friend Mr Sanity.

Oh, and rosie, he's in the reserve isn't he? And the Navy? When was the last time a Naval reservist was in danger against a desert country with no naval resources?

10. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Not to mention he's in Australia, Jar. The only thing that'll get him over there are the dang billabong swamp things.

11. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

What the fuck are you smoking? Give us an alphabetical list.

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Really? Fish is in Australia? If you're reading this Fish, then I have two recommendations for you if you happen to be up the north end of the continent.

1. Go swimming. A lot. Night is probably best, because there's no one around.

2. Ignore whatever warning signs you see wherever you're swimming. They're to scare gullible tourists and keep all the good places for the locals. Especially at night.

13. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

French Intelligence report state it is either than viral bioweapon or poison from Israel. Interpol have the same report, Interpol was every happy when we save than copy of than film showing Serb rapeing and murber muslim woman in the rape camp they ran. The LA police interpect than master copy being sent to America but the shipment of good sent to the wharehouse didnot know what it was or who was to get it. Than LA judge the LA police and Interpol two choice either the film is return to the person in Serb who sent it or the film must be destory.

14. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

he is Navy, but he's a corpsman. he's been assigned to the First Marine Division. and no, he's not in Australia, he's in Cali. just not with me.

on a brighter note, we'll be moving to our permanent duty station at the end of this month...

15. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

You chould be worry than Urban battle is very bloodly than I believe the Iraq Freedom fighter plan than death trap for America Forces.

16. Womble

Womble New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    New Oxymoron? ;)

17. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

You know charles, with you, insanity takes on a whole new meaning.
    He is in the navy? good gooing.
    As for the presidential election. Well it only means that we in the military will be more and more important, and get more jobs, maybe even a bigger budget.

18. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

And may be even have more casualties, and kill more people, and bomb more countries, and subject the people of said countries to the punishment that their leaders deserve, and you know, kill more children, soak up more bullets, amputate more limbs, plant more land mines, etc, etc, etc.

19. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Alright Charles, one clarification: as far as U.S. intelligence is concerned, there are no Iraqi insurgents in the California area.

The french reported he had some type of blood cancer. Which might actually kill a vampire, I'll have to check...

Sleek, you're right. But at the same time, it's not like those our troops are spraying a meadow full of frolicking deer and rabbits with gunfire, they get shot at too. It falls to the president, good luck on this one, to have the intelligence to know when a war is truly unavoidable, and when one is just fun.

In short, all Islamics are evil and are of Satan. We must smite those vile burka-heads using every ounce of our military prowess.
    I've always wondered how Charles would reply to this...

20. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Our Host!