The Angry Sicilian

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rosselli, Sep 27, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Hehe, nevermind, I have beer. Took me five minutes to find it though. Damn sister puts it in the most unusual places...

Alright, but I would like to make a correction. Honor should be swapped for greed or gain. Honor in itself is not a synonym for either. Often times people, often very, very stupid people, confuse them, and warp the meaning of honor into something directly related to how much money you can milk out of people, or how much glory you can reap from a tragedy. It's not that. It's something better, something involving morals and wanting to help people, something I would be kidding everyone if I said I could explain any better. You being as skeptical as anyone should know that half those people who say 'I did it for my honor' are just greedy sobs. They convolute the meaning of the word.

2. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Just keep finding new ways to disagree with me. I don't even remember what started this discussion. The honor of the last word is yours. I hope it gets you laid.

3. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

God damn I hope so, your mom is getting boring. Ah Sleek, if I didn't know you get off on fighting with people I wouldn't bother. I do it for you, just remember that. ;)

4. SilverKing

SilverKing New Member

Well, since I'm unbanned I'll lend you a little hand... there should NEVER be a need for a writer to say those words. I know that the story isn't finished, but if you do get finished, and you find yourself explaining things about the story to people, then you sure as hell aren't done. I would say that you'd be better off posting this on Deviant Art. Oh, and I do know this is 5 days old, but I figure that as soon as Jar gets online, my account is going to be set to banned, I may as well try and help you some before that happens.

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Yes, yes you are. Banned, that is. Somehow you'd been taken off the banned list. I wonder why...

Our Host!