America is loseing gold metals.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Aug 3, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Look like America will have to give up some gold metals it won in past track and field events going back to the 1999 games due to dopeing by our althetics. French will win the gold metal now in than international track meet in 2003( America won the gold and French won the silver). Some America are now crying foul, these new rules are now well know than it is fair.

2. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Bah, the frenchies need all charity they can get, don't be so hard on them

3. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I support the French on this. The dopeing slanches in America is just too big. In El Paso some 7th and 8th grader almost die from takeing some type of sterodie to built up muscled and improved perform, Eight year ago the doctoe in the ER gave me sterodie to take to reduce musle swelling around my eye when I have my first pell parley with my second chicken pox I have. Only took then for 14 days, as medine only not to built up my bodies.

4. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Steriods are very bad (that sounds intelligent) but have important medical uses. They can be used in such cases as a massive head trauma that could lead to paralysis. When given steriods quickly after the fact, these people recover very well.

5. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Some steroids aren't bad, in that they have no effects that can be exploited by bastard athletes and they have a medicinal use or atleast if athletes do use them they get a fucked up liver in return.

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Long term steroids use can cause brain cancer especial it large dose are taken. Alot of the coash here in El Paso are trying to tell the teenager athletes that steroids arenot the answer. I only knew one teenager who have to take small amount of steroid each day for awhile he have touble builting up normal musle due to than illness.

7. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Plus the muscle that you gain from steriods will turn to fat when you're off them. If you are a girl than it'll make you're breasts smaller and you're voice sound like a man. I mean, who would like that, besides retard?

8. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

9. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

Not to mention that if you take Anadrol (syntethic testosterone), your nuts will atrophy.

10. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Steroids have their place - my brother had to take them at one stage for his asthma. Electro shock therapy also has it's place, surprisingly enough. It's apparently excellent at treating bipolar disorder.

11. Settler

Settler Member

Most asthmatics do - I know I sure as hell have, considering Ventolin is a steroid...I could rattle off another five or six that I've been on that are too. The non-steroid relievers seem to be the crop of shot.

But I think what you mean by steroid is some of the harder stuff, like Prednisolone...I had to take it for a few weeks after anything serious enough to hospitalise me. Tastes terrible :).

12. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Some girls do natural have a man voice and facical hair below the nose and above the month. They think than East Germany woman dis use steroid in the game but since they didnot take urine and blood sample at the time they cannot legal take her gold metal away. I have some grade school female teacher who have than male sounding voice but the they where female with well devolp breast.

13. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Texas Tech familty climic found out I got asthrmatic than gave me Albuterol inhalation along with Flovent which can be addicted.

14. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

I meant anabolic steroids. Sorry for not being clear.

15. chalcedony

chalcedony New Member

I might add that a Malaysian apparently set a world record in swimming (without winning the gold) due to a Yahoo slip-up yesterday :).

Our Host!