I've been abandoned!

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by tree1180, Mar 13, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

My worst fear has come true! Nobody else checks this forum anymore! AHHHHH! except for darkllama who knows nothing to help me!
    (no offense llama, but you haven't given me exactly ANY SORT OF USEFUL ADVICE! :lol:
    So yeah, people! come on! nobody posts anything! it's not a holiday! its march 12th! nobody should be gone! IF YOU SEE THIS POST, THEN REPLY!! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY! SAY SOMETHING! ARRRRRRGGGGG :-x !!

2. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I check this forum, but it's your own fault that you don't get any answears from me. You are asking questions I don't now the answear to!!!! :x

Start asking easier questions.

3. Icairus

Icairus New Member

There really never has been much discussion in Modding and Scripting support.

4. mathboy

mathboy New Member

well, I'm too scared to enter the other forums, so you'll have me to talk to here.

5. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

RE

ok mathboy, I'll ask you an easy one.

*ahem*

How do you make a person say stuff? :lol:

6. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I know this one. :)

You just click on him, and he starts talking to you, in Arcanum that is, IRL you say hi to him. :)

7. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Why are you scared....?

I BET YOU'RE A QUEER LITTLE FAG BOY FRAIDY-CAT HUH??? WELL GOOD! STAY OUT! E DON'T LIKE FRAIDY-CAT FAGGOTS AROUND HERE!! <ANGER ANGER ANGER, BIGGOTRY, ANGER ANGER>

8. Alastor40k

Alastor40k New Member

9. Nakor

Nakor New Member

i gave up posting here when the stupid editor, went dead on me, however i have returned and i am now working on my project again, having finally been bothered to recover it

10. darkllama

darkllama New Member

that is NOT TRUE tree. you are just jealous that i know infinetly more about modding than you do and i am the sole reason you got into it. Plus i have answered EVERY question of yours thrown out there, so you can just shut yer yap.

11. fireant99

fireant99 New Member

I find this forum really awesome. I got an answer right away about my problems, and I have many. I tried it on the other site about 2 weeks ago and no one has even looked at my question. I know it is Aug and the last entry was in March.

Our Host!