Sooo how is everyone's summer?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EvilEyesBan, Jul 28, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

[​IMG]

Needless to say I think mine is going fairly well.

How is everyone doing? Stay black, jankstas.

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

You beat up a homeless man, took a crumpled receipt out of his pocket and scanned it in?

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You really love that Jacq Vod Ryl 80 PF don't you? Then again, at $12.29 a bottle, who wouldn't!

4. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

My summer has been awesome! I went to California for three weeks, then I was back for a bit, then I headed out to the beach, then I went to New Mexico, and I'm just now back from there; in august I'm going to Texas. I've also read some interesting books this summer.

5. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

6. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

7. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

You ever tried the Pinneapple? It kicks ass.

8. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

12 bucks for a halfgallon of vodka is godly. It's basically the same price for all of their goods too. Joaquin's for life.

The receipt wasn't all mine(Though the three Joaquins were) - People just all gave their money to my friend Paul, and I drove out with him and we picked it all up. I found it pretty funny so I scanned it.

Glad to see you're all still kicking.

9. Canis

Canis New Member

Does that go well with Pepsi, or just Coke? I've heard wonderful things about the Pineapple.

10. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Haven't tried it with pepsi. Yeah, it is wonderful. You definitely need to try it.

11. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I haven't tried the pineapple either, but my fav is Capt Morgans Parrot Bay Coconut Rum. I'm pretty much a puss, when it comes to drinking. I can only drink two alcoholic beverages, and the other is Smirnoff Ice. I can't drink beer cause it tastes like piss.

The wifey makes a killer strawberry daiquri mixed up with Coconut, and dayum, is it good.

12. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Most beers are fine, but 75% of all vodka I can't drink. Anything Capt Morgan is great though.

13. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Vodka, and Rum are the only two alcoholic beverages I can stand. Everything else tastes like piss. Plus they mix well, and I love mixed drinks. Who wants a white russian?

Anyway, as for my summer... I finished my 2 month, 20 day bike trip yesterday, may be when I get back to Virginia I'll scan some pics for yahz. It feels so weird to be finished though, the last two days we did 108 miles, and 76 miles, and now its over. There are no more ranges to cross, no more hostels to worry about, and if a spoke breaks on my bike its no big deal. Either way, I think I set a trail record readying 14 books during my transcontinental trek, all very interesting. EIther way this whole whole "end" thing is sort of anti-climactic, no party, no congratulatory blow jobs, no plaque, nothing, just a jagged oregon coast line, and an overpriced motel. I dont even feel like riding my bike 4600 miles across the north american continent is even any kind of special accomplishment. It was really just an amazingly fun way to waste 3 months of my time.

Then again, I did fucking ride my bike 4600 miles in 81 days. Fuck you whingers, I'm a fucking stud.

14. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

yes, yes you are. i actually find myself impressed.

15. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Good work, Sleek. I've never signed up for, and will never sign up for spending more than a week on my bike.
    but 400 miles in 6 days, all through mountains, is good enough for me.

I'll bet a large portion of the country was boring as hell.

If you strop through Nevada on your way back, you can buy a congratulatory blow job.

16. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

My summer/winter sucks. I started Dell training so no fun for me. After I start getting paid...thats another situation.

17. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I didn't know you lived in Nevada, Icairus.

18. Sinbad

Sinbad New Member

Personally, if I'm going to drink something alcoholic I prefer a good aged Canadian or Rye whiskey, but I generally avoid alcohol.

As for my summer, I bought a house and moved into it which has significanlty delayed my release of my major Arcanum mod, but improved my living conditions greatly. My father died at 88 after a long, good life last Friday, but he's better off now because he was starting to suffer pretty badly. So there has been good and bad and I'm looking forward to getting the house in order to I can get back to modding.

19. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Sorry to hear about your dad Sinbad. Hope your Mod goes well.

20. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Sleek, I think I speak for myself and everyone else who thinks like/agrees with me when I say that I'm not impressed. The Tour de France is impressive (specifically Robbie McEwen, who won the sprinter's jersey with a broken back), but you? You are not impressive. Most probably fitter, but really, what did you accomplish? You lost 3 months of your life. 3 MONTHS!

Our Host!