Australia on angry kangaroo alert

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riciky, Jul 8, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The judge was anger at the person and his action than it was than murber trail with the dog as than murber weapon.

2. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

In America it depend on the state. In Texas you are responible for the action of your dog. Also cattle owner are responible for they cattle action also.

3. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

*wonders what cattle could possibly do that would be cause for legal action*

4. xento

xento New Member

5. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Agreed! Along with penguins. :yep: Penguins are cute. I just want to cuddle them. ^_^ I suppose if your cows stampeded, and someone was walking through the fields, and got run over, they could sue... assuming they survived.... if they didn't, bury the body, nobodie'll know. :)

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

There are cattle ranch in El Paso county where El Paso city is locate. El Paso city doesnot allow cattle to roam loose and the cattle owner understand why so they have than task force of both cowboy and cop who
    will round up any loose cattle before it reach the city limit. Than 2000 to 4000 pound cattle can cause alot of prophery damage and can main of kill than person. It than car hit than cattle can kill or main the cattle which cost abit of money. When they load the cattle on trains in El Paso city the rancher have a enought cowboy on hand to handle any cattle that get loose.

7. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Yeah running over a cow is no fun. I remember seeing one of my relatives car that ran over a horse. The windshields were all screwed, the hood was dented beyond belief, and there was glass stuck into the leather seats. Cost a pretty penny to get it repaired.

8. xento

xento New Member

You sick animal fucker.

Yes, and nobodie, being in one of the public divisions, will see your ass thrown in jail. He'll let the rest of you go free.

9. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

yeah, hitting a large animal with a car sucks. on the other hand, if you're in a van or a truck, you can get away with minimal damage... never hit a mule, though. they destroy your vehicle, than walk away unharmed, the bastards.

10. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Than rhino can destory than van or truck easy and they are nearsight in they vision.

11. Lord Deker

Lord Deker New Member

So using a van or truck to kill Kangaroos is legal in Australia?

If so, may be I would spend my next holiday in Australia, find a tough truck, and hit a couple of these ugly beast.

12. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

since i don't live somewhere where hitting rhinos is a problem, i didn't include them in my large animals catogory... sorry, charles.

13. Silvara

Silvara New Member

The only large things you might hit here are cows, and there are almost no cases of people doing so.

14. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Some type of kangaroo like the tree kangaroo is on the international endanger specie list. Animal lover the world over will put you on a list you donnot want to be on if you want along life. There was than man who was so mean to dog like he bury the mother dog 10 puppy alive than the mother dog dug then up the vet save some than the SPCA was ready to have than manhunt for this man dead or alive but best dead. The police was unwilling to help this man.

15. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Unless 'tree kangaroo' is some fancy ass name for a possum, I have yet to hear of this animal in Australia, which is the only place you get actual kangaroos.

And no, it is NOT legal to run them over with any mode of transportation.

16. 5th_horseman

5th_horseman New Member

Yes there is a species called tree kangeroos, They tend to live in rainforest country way up north, they small the ones I saw were about the size of a large cat. Yes they do move about in trees, it's easier than the ground. :thumbup:

17. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Tree kanaroo are on than endanger species lisit. Than Jap restanting want to remove one from they tree than they found since it than endanger species they cannot harm it in any way. They change the name of the restant to Tree Kanaroo Restant than remove table from around the trees and patson can watch the tree kanarooes while eating.

18. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I've never heard of the tree kangaroo either, and I'm Aussie to the bone, niggAH.

There is a kangaroo rat here in the states. It's endangered and one of the Tree Huggers favorite political agendas.

19. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

damn political rats... everyone knows they're only good for one thing.

20. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Our Host!