Bethesda Softworks to Develop and Publish Fallout 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Milo, Jul 12, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. xento

xento New Member

But they'd better not fuck up this classic just to make a pretty penny.

2. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

3. xento

xento New Member

Oh.

You're right there. The second one was shit.

4. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

Bah, the somethingawful member aren't on the top of my favorite people list right now. Their site might be good but the fanbase is largely composed of misguided fools. I mean, DOSsing No Mutants Allowed. How more childish can you get?

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Interplay almost went bankdrupt(broke) this year than that why they got rid of long time founder from company helm. They issue so much stock over the year that it value is waterdown. It would take earning to share ratio of than very hight value to boost the company stock value. Interplay have 100 million to 120 million shares outstanding going for afew penny apiece. To raise the stock value above 1 dollar by earning alone would mean they have than net earning of between 100 to 120 million dollar after subtract all expenses,taxes,write offs.

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

well, I could give them a buck for a share....

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Fincanal anal is one part of picking stocks. Remember the Internet boom on wall street where people where willing to buy dot.com stock at unbelieveable value with compasny that didnot earn a penny yet. Then the panic set in the stock value went down. It would take 2 or 3 time the amount I said above to get the stock back up to 1 dollar.

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Fincal anal? Is that a new maneuver?

So 3 bucks for a share?

9. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Last time I checked Iply stock was worth 4 cents...

10. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

That why I donot consider the USA ecomony is recoverying yet as the NASD is still not even near it hight of 5000 yet.

Plus it this company make Fallout 3 than a make it easier to model like Morrowwind then modeler will change what they donot like. It was easier to model BG I and BGII and Iceewind Dale I&II than model Fallout ! AND II.

11. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Interplay stock is low because Herve Caen is a mismanaging fuckwit who only knows how to destroy companies and not pay his employees in any form whatsoever.

12. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

So the chance of Interplay being than major player in computer games is finich for good.

13. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

Apparently Herve is trying to pull an Everquest and put out a Fallout MMORPG since they retained the right to do so when they sold the rights to Fallout 3 and all sequels to Bethesda. Herve is trying to get one of the richer companies to join Interplay in that venture.

14. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

15. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Interplay might be taken over by richer company. First Bethesda is apart of than huge industical complex so they can take the time to make good games. Morrowind was the test platform for the MMORPG and that part was remove from game I believe, it was hightly succeful I hear. The next Elder Scroll game unlike most MMORPG will be total playiful ether as than single player game unlike neverwinter from Interplay and as than MMORPG. Otherwhere Bethesda believe that it can do both. Than most likely the single player games will have than constution kit with it to make Mods for the game.Not to sure about mods for the MMORPG as I never play one.

Our Host!