And so it begins........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shadygrove, Jul 18, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Four days of a story.

Day 1, Homeland Security discovers massive terrorist threat centered around the elections.

Day 2, Homeland Security stated that elections might have to be postponed.

Day 3, President Bush says that elections will never be postponed.

Day 4, Justice department looking for leagal avenues to postpone elections. (This one was kind of burried.)

I expect that Day 1 through 3 will be repeated occasionaly untill a big terroist attack, either unsucessfull, aimed at the Republican Convention or (and here comes the paranoid part) wildly sucessfull against the Democratic Convention. After this, the President will have no choice but to accede to the wishes of Tom Ridge and cancel the elections. Despite the fact that our constitution plainly states that elections are the business of the states, a 5 to 4 majority will uphold this action.

The President will promise we will get elections as soon as the emergency is over.

Well our great experment with was nice, if never particulary democratic. Hate to see it end on that note.

I have been predicting the cancelation of elections since the homeland security bill was passed. During the runup to the war, I started putting out bets on it. I have HORRID luck when I bet, and this is a bet I do not want to win. Just my luck, it looks like I am going to be colecting. :cry:

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Stupid American. Emperor Bush will hear about your disloyalty. You will be punished for your crimes against the state.

REPENT! REPENT YOUR SINS!!

3. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

You should talk with charles, and make him have THE SECOND department look into the case, or make him write a letter to the terroists to make them stop dooing terrost actions.

4. Settler

Settler Member

*gasp*

DU is Charles ex-wife! Mole! Mole!

[Edit] - Oh, and I just saw Fahrenheit 9/11 last night - interesting, very interesting indeed...can someone tell me what the disputed 'facts' are? I heard some of Moore's information was a little shaky, but I don't know which bits...

5. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I was given about 3 or 4 links via e-mail of sites exposing the lies Moore has been telling, but just as I can't be assed seeing his movie I can't be assed reading those sites.

I think moorelies.com and mooreexposed.com were two of them though.

7. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

You are paranoid, Shady. What were you doing the eve of Y2K, I wonder? Sitting down in the fallout shelter, surrounded by bottled water and freeze-dried food?

8. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

No Retard, during the ramp up to Y2K I was planning on making a killing buying all those unused generators and reselling them. Far too many 0 time or low hour generators came on the market in Jan. and Feb 2000 though and the generator market was depressed for a year.

No, I prefer to expend my paranoid tendencies on things that might accualy happen.

9. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Like the shit you posted at the start of this link? I tell ya what. We'll know in a couple of months whether or not your paranoia was groundless or rooted in fact. I'm gonna jot this down here, and we'll holla at you in November.

10. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Hey retard we have to appreciate that we do have some paranoid people looking out for bad people threatening our rights.

11. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Aye, we do... we need to get rid of that bullshit "Homeland Security" Bill, and some others that went along with it... they're doing about as much good as my even talking...

12. Riciky

Riciky New Member

all the post poning the election talk is pretty freakin scary. actually, the thing it most brings to my mind is the john titor shit. y'know, a big civil war takes place in the US in 2004 and the world ends...

i wouldn't put it past bush to be the one who ends the world.

damn, does that mean someone has a time machine/refrigerator hidden somewhere?

13. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

a time machine/refridgerator?!? what, so you have something to eat in case you get the munchies while ripping the space time continuem?

14. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

of course, you think running across town gets you hungry, try time-space fabric.

In all my experiments I've found that the most satisfying food for timelag hunger is probably cheetos. Very surprising, but true. Meat is always good, but never drink milk, horrible complications. Don't drink milk before time travel either, it comes up worse than it went down.

When time traveling to kill someone, be sure not to kill any of my relatives, that would certainly suck and none of these helpful guidlines would be here when you got back. Also, make sure you never go the same place you've been before, at the same time. When the fabric of reality rips like that, it's alot worse than time reversed milk.

When traveling forward in time, be sure you bring extra clothes, Hell is indeed going to freeze over, they're jet stream does a "Day After Tomorrow" kind of thing in 2476, it gets extremely cold. Also, I can right now reaffirm all our faiths that God exists, Heaven was hit by a comet in 3212 and god lived in Brooklyn for a few centuries while it was getting repaired. Jesus is a pretty cool guy, but God gets a little cranky after 4 p.m., he's starting to show his age.

Also, invest in solar power, it really kicks off after 2022.

George Bush doesn't end America, he tries though. And then a mad scientist sinks the D.C. area and Georgie goes with it.

Osama was in a barn in Texas, he breaks out before the 2004 election. He goes on the run for two more years then dies in the jungles of Panama.

The Christian Right in the South tries the revolution thing again, this time it only lasted for 7 weeks. The missle defense systems all calibrated on Cuba, which turned into 6 much smaller islands, and then Mississippi and Alabama were vaporized. After that you don't hear much from the Christian Right, until of course God comes to Brooklyn, then they get active again. It seems Jewish people STILL are the favored ones, despite killing Jesus and all, and that pissed off the Right mightily.

San Fransisco does break away from California during an earthquake. Then during the next the island crumbles, destroying most of the nations plastic surgeon industry, which had all consoditated there during the Beverly Hills Breast Riots of 2119, where 15 people were killed and 93 wounded because a black woman was alledgedly given smaller breasts than a white woman, despite both of them ordering D.

I'm off to chill with Ceasar, he'd pissed, just broke up with Cleo, for like the 8th time mind you, they were on and off all the damn time. Gonna go get him laid a few times. Those Egyptian women used to be fine, but they don't get that way again until around 2200 when hot Egyptian alien girls come down to their beacons to repopulate the Egyptian world. The pyramids are really landing pads. They're gorgeous, but the rise of the Egyptian Empire does set off a fourth Cold War between them and The Conglomerated Unions of Central Africa, CUCA.

More later, bye.

15. 5th_horseman

5th_horseman New Member

There wasn't any mouldy chesse or something in the fridge? Food piosoning can cause strange hallutinations! :)

16. Riciky

Riciky New Member

17. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Perhaps... *drops several hundred thousand into solar stocks* perhaps not... I personally am hoping that George Bush doesn't get re-elected... if he does, I'm going to go move to Cancun. :yep:

18. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

19. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

And also one of the last places to still allow bikinis after the Decency Uprising in 2092. They basically took over the world on the idea that we should all live "decently." They succeeded, due to a large backing, however almmost immediately their empire crumbled when people realized that life pretty much sucks ass with no indecency.

Our Host!