Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xento, Jul 5, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

1. Why 144000? I know 144 is 12x12, but still...a bizarre number.

2. Why do they reign as kings, and why do they need 144000 to oversee the rest of the earth?

3. Do they believe in a bitching apocalypse which will, everything else aside, provide one hell of a good show before everything goes kaput?

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    vs

Am I the only one seeing the contradiction?

I think it's the usual stuff - plauge, war, famine, death and unbelievable suffering on a full world scale, all the ordinary decent people who sadly didn't believe in their crap are judged an eternal punishment in hell which they certainly deserve and there's nothing else on television other than reruns of Seinfeld. JHWH is one hell of an indecisive fellow though, seeing as the actual date for this occurence has been moved numerous times throughout the course of history. I think the current date is the day when everyone who lived during World War 1 goes six feet under. Wonder what it will be next?

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Lived during WW1 or took part in WW1? The latter will happen far quicker than the former.

4. Dark Elf

Media:
    I think it's "the new world will come when the generation that saw the occurences 1914 is gone"

We better become witnesses all of us, because that ain't long from happening! :-o

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

When me and one of my borther lived with my mother in NY State people thought my mother was married to two man. The law against mult wifes is kind of hard to get the police to do anything about when there murders, assults and rapes takeing place along with car accient and other problen to deal with. In fact there are way around that law. In Utah the Church married the man to mult wifes secertly and they kind of forget to tell the state government about. It kind of like the No ask and no tell polcy Clinton have the military do with the issue of gay in the military.

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

This is more than a little disturbing Charles.

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

To rent than apartment for one person on Long Island was 1000 dollar a month, 3 month security in advance plus 6 month rent pay in advance force alot of working young adult to live with they famility still. It was neighthood gossip.

8. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

1. It has to do with the 12 tribes of Israel that numbered 144,000, and some scripture about them inheriting heaven and living as "kings of men"

2. I don't remember the verses that were quoted, I don't really listen to his babble, but if you read this verse on this page, then flip way over, and read this verse behind it, and then go back to the front of the book and read that verse, then multiply by 2.5467, shake, not stir, and serve on the rocks, it basically reads that earth will be heaven.

3. Yeah, I reckon. Most wackos do. (I'm not a wacko. I don't.) I don't believe that people will vanish in front of your unsaved sinner eyes. The Bible is highly parabolic. And "My ways are not your ways".

You know what I meant, smart ass. I meant that they believe we would still have cars, and still live in our houses, and have weather, and animals, and sunshine, but no terrorists in the backyard, no pee in the pool, no robberies, no sin.

9. Dark Elf

Media:
    It has to do with the 12 tribes of Israel, and with 1000 being a number to represent infinity ( 12 times 12000 adding up to 144000, possibly being a representative number of the entire Christianity, which I, being of too high morals, loathe)

Anyway, fuck religion!

Yeah, I know what you meant. But the world would be largely different without sin: therefore, it wouldn't be the same.

Fuck beer! It's making me incoherent!

10. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You have cursed beer! Recant, or be forever banished from this place!

11. Dark Elf

Media:
    Yeah, well, suppose I've already got my punishment. Yesterday morning was one hell of a bitch.

I'll never badmouth beer anymore! :cry:

Oh yeah, and sorry for going on the forum drunk and all that, ehrrrm.

12. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Sorry?, for being drunk?... what's to be sorry for?, shit, atleast 80% of the time that I come here I'm under the influence of one substance or another.

13. 5th_horseman

5th_horseman New Member

? But you are nobodie, so how does that count? :-?

Our Host!