Michael Moore - Fights for the Truth or fills his purse?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DEATH AT THE DOOR, Jun 13, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

What do you think of Michael Moore?

1. A great man who reveals the truth in this dark world.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A fat, greedy, manipulative liar.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Who is he?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Man, if you're going to argue like a madman, get your facts right. I mean this is all coming from a 13 year old kid who never touched a gun before in his life. What makes you think you're right? And what makes you think you're smart enough? And you're arguing with some crusty old coots with enough weapons in their homes to arm a small army.

2. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Good one, MC. When all is lost, revert to the old "You're dumb and I'm smart, yet I haven't been able to say shit to prove my case," argument. What makes me think I'm right? The fact that I've been able to dismantle every argument against me, and all you guys can do is say how dumb I am etc. without saying shit to help yourselves. The fact you own a gun doesn't mean shit. I don't need to own a gun to know that SHOOTING A FUCKING GUN IS USING IT. God, you're fucking dumb. I have a question for you. How does being trained in the use of a gun make you any more qualified to talk about what constitutes using one? Fucking retard...

...Oh shit, I just figured it out. Firing a gun isn't a gun's proper use! You use them to crack walnuts! Oh, I've been so misguided...Oh wait, even if it were the case, I'd still be right...

3. Settler

Settler Member

Wolf, the man used to have a Confederate flag in his sig. He knows about guns : ) .

4. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

HA!

My God, Jar, in all my 3 years of being here, I've never seen an angsty teenager this stupid, and this insistent on hanging on to his deluded arguments. Shit, YeaYea was intelligent compared to this deadshit.

Wolf, every time one of us makes an example of gun use, all you say is "What shit." All you're doing is copying what we write, and trying to use it to better your argument. You have your head so far up your ass, that you don't realize that what you are saying we are doing, you are actually doing yourself.

I am a dumbass in ONE respect. That I've given more than 3 seconds of my time to your dumb rantings. I knew that truth and fact wouldn't wash with you, but I stooped to your level anyway, just the human condition, or maybe it's just fun to argue. I dunno.

Well, there goes any credibility you coulda ever hoped to have with me, and from what I read, pretty much anybody else here. 'Course, I missed the whole "I'm not a whinger" thing, so I may be a little late in the game in dismissing you.

Oh, and there's no way a shotgun could break your arm, unless you shot yourself in the arm with it........ Gawd, there I go again.

5. Wolf

Wolf New Member

See? This is what I'm talking about...

6. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

7. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Well, unless you actually want to stick to the debate, I suggest we stop with these pathetic flames...

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Wolf, you're a shitty debater, get over yourself. By not staying on topic their doing you a favor, deal with it. The fact is, you flame better than you think, so don't look a gift horse in the mouth when they let you bitch on your own terrain. Of course, it's not like you flame well anyway, I've seen mentally handicapped chickens with more originality than you, you stupid wanna-be-catholic-so-you-could-actually-get-laid cock slavering dildo.

9. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Yes, they hate me. Which is they'd be doing me a favour. Dumbass. Originality? You mean, fuckface and cuntwad are original? Even if they were(which they aren't) I'd still prefer the trusty old dumbass to the shit you come up with. People have been doing this shit for years. You think that anything original you come up with is going to be good? Wannabe catholic? Who would WANT to be catholic? You know what your problem is? You flame me for doing something everyone you're agreeing with is also doing. They may or may not realise this(They probably don't seeing as they're so stupid), and if they do, they simply think, "Oh, it's the thought that counts". Dumb shits...

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

My stance is merely that if you thought for two seconds about the drivel you produce, maybe it would be reasonably intelligent.

Another point, if Retard had been the one to bitch out of it like everyone else was unjustified, maybe I'ld be talking to him right now. But it was you, who was right in the middle of flaming, when you suddenly back up and start calling the flame war pathetic. What the fuck is that? If you want to back out of an argument, fine, but say it like you've got some semblance of balls between your legs, or have they not dropped yet? Say, fuck you guys, back to the debate, don't pull some hypocritical bullshit like this is beneathe you, like people are stupid for flaming.

No cuntwad isn't original, and by the way, I saw it the first time, the emphasis was a little unnecessary. Your postsneed a little more work than theirs, that's why I'm focusing on you.

You know what, it is the thought that counts, not in that hallmark way all your mom's fuckfriends send to her though. It's more like, being able to think counts, which is a department you seem to be deficient in. And on a last note, you're talking to me, dumb shits should be singular. Now why don't you just shut up you pathetic, knob-polishing little gnome.

11. Wolf

Wolf New Member

No, you see, I want to get back onto the argument, and Retard is being a pussy by not continuing. Of course, I'm going to flame him, he flamed me. But I still want to get back onto the argument, and I don't mind if there's flaming in the midst of the debate. What I do give a shit about is people just stopping to flame me, and acting like they've proven me wrong.
    And that's going to work any better? The only reason I didn't flame retard after that long post was because, I WAS TRYING TO GET BACK ON TOPIC AND FLAMING WOULDN'T HAVE HELPED. Now, you may be asking why I was flaming MC. That's because he isn't even capable of arguing properly, there was more fun in flaming him.
    I'm sure. Why don't you focus on them for being wrong?
    But...I thought you were so refreshing and original! No, you couldn't possible be a hypocrite, because no one has ever made a reference to my mother.
    Are youa fucking retard? I was talking about them as well, because they would disregard the fact that you were flaming them as well, because they couldn't possibly accept that they were being backed up by a piece of shit.

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Where did I admit I was wrong? I may have conceded that firing a gun would be a use of it, but that does not mean I agree with what you're saying. Maybe you should learn how to debate and argue properly. No, wait, fuck that, maybe you should learn to READ WHAT I ACTUALLY WRITE!

Dude, your own theoretical arguments are not proof. Get that in your fucking 10 foot thick concrete skull! Just because you think you know how to fire a gun, and you think you know how to use a gun, does not make any of it fucking true! You have admitted, multiple times, that you have never fire a gun. You've probably never picked one up or even seen a real one.

This is a bizarre and meaningless insult.

Where the hell have you helped yours? I mean in other than your mind, where the whole "You have to prove to me my completely baseless and theoretical arguments are wrong AND I'm going to refuse to listen, ignore points that help your case and twist what you write" angsty, whiny, ignorant, know-it-all-teenager mindset has you in it's thrall.

If you don't know by now, I can't help you. If you would seriously READ what everyone else has written, you might possess enough intelligence to pick up a few clues.

I'm thinking of writing a book about this whole episode. It'll be called "Why Modern Child Psychology is the Tool of the Devil" with a foreword by the kid who starred in "Problem Child".

He was also able to use more than argument, and conceded there might be other points of view other than his own.

It's amazing how everyone can see it but him.

13. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I wouldn't say retard quit because he hasn't replied to you're brilliant 1 liner in the customary hour and fifteen minutes. Maybe he just has something better to do than waste his time trying to teach you reason, because it's about as effective as trying to teach an elephant to fry jumbo. Thus stated, this is going to be my last post for the evening, something far more intelligent than you is barking at my door for me to walk him.

I never expected that line to actually work, I was merely offering them up as a suggestion that you could have said, and yet retained a shred of what looked like dignity, now you just look like a pussy who steeped in too much shit, and is now bitching that his shoes are dirty.

Funny you should mention how MC can't debate, and how it's pretty fucking hysterical flaming him. I was just thinking the same thing about someone else around here.

I didn't focus on them for being wrong because they AREN'T all that wrong you fucking ignoramus.

Oh I don't doubt you've had your share of mother jokes, but how can I resist such a big target? Besides, who else has so tactfully called your mom a whore, and incorporated Hallmark? I'm not original in what I insult, you're short there's only so much to hit before you start repeating topics, but it's the craft I do it in you silly young fool. You're going to call me a hypocritical idiot now. But at least look in a fucking thesaurus you cock whore. Come up with a little different phrasing, maybe if you're posts weren't so boring you wouldn't look like a jackass quite so often.

Typically you usually use a clause to indicate you're changing your audience, not just incoherent mumbling. I'm sorry I couldn't decipher that garbage at the end of your second to last post.

Jar (see, a clause jizznibbler), it is pretty odd he can't see that, it's about as unapparent as a kick to the head.

I have to go walk my dog. Jar, could you please dice this stupid shmucks ego into chilly and send me a bowl? I'll handle him tomorrow, it'll be like a trade.

14. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Only to a certain weak bastard who has never held a gun before.

There we go! I'll chip in $50!

It's not there anymore? I made a new one recently.

Maybe it's because I don't waste my time reading your liberal crap. Man, you're a freakin clone. Every reply you spit out is in it's own special liberal programming language. I haven't taken my time to learn it yet, what a pity.

15. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I knew you were going to bring this up. Okay, one use of the computer I am using is to write a document in word. Now if I were to do that, I'd be using the computer.
    Please, even you have the brain capacity to realise how easy it is to pull a trigger. Fucking hell, even if I were as dumb as you say I am I'd be able to pull a fucking trigger. I know I can pull a trigger. I've fired BB guns before, I don't see how much difference there could be in pulling the trigger. It's not as if it requires some effort of superhuman strength. Jesus Christ, why do I have to go to this much effort just to prove I can pull a fucking trigger?
    No, it couldn't be possible that I was making a statement about the stupidity of the insults being fired at me. No, cuntwad and fuckface are great insults. Seriously
    In that post, you didn't say anything at all, whatsoever. You just mentioned that I was wrong without saying anything relevant to the argument. Except for that time you said that "firing a gun was just one use etc." of course. Even that comment said shit all. In fact, it was only helping me. All I said was that I could use a gun, and if shooting one is using it (which you admitted it was) then I was right.
    Of course, you mean the whole thing about maintaining a gun is using it, and being safe with the gun is using it.
    Scenario 1
    Man 1: How did you kill that guy
    Man 2: I used the gun
    Man 1: Wow, I've never been able to get the hang of killing someone through polishing and maintaining guns. I guess I should practice more
    Scenario 2
    Man 1: How did you kill that guy
    Man 2: I used the gun
    Man 1: Wow, I've never been abl to kill someone through use of gun safety and keeping guns away from my children. That sounds like an interesting skill.
    Please show me where you acknowledged my opinion...
    Um, sure. So far you have Retard, MC and Blinky. I'd say I'm doing quite well simply because so few people have come to call me an idiot, which means somethingsimply because most people on this board hate or dislike me, and even if I were in an argument, and they were completely neutral, they'd come to lame me just because they don't like me.[/quote]

Edit: Don't have time to respond to the other shit in this thread, but I just noticed this.
    MC, you've proven my point about what a dumb fuck you are. Blinky was talking about me, but I'm glad to see you can still show without being a pussy what a dick Blinky is. God, no, it's not as if you have to wait for him to turn against you to show your true opinion of him, you pussy. God, it's the perfect example of my comment about people not liking me.

16. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

took me awhile to reply, but here ya go...

i have never used a shotgun without proper training and supervision. yes, i had target practice with my first shotgun when i was 11, but i don't count that as the first time i used one. why? cuz i didn't load it or clean it afterward, and despite explicit instructions from an experienced adult, the recoil still knocked me on my ass. so i got to practice with a shotgun, pulling the trigger and hitting targets, but i didn't know how to use one. that's the difference between shooting a gun and using one. so now you know.

also, if i couldn't break an arm as a spindly 11 year old girl, i doubt you break yours. while i find your mind to be truly pathetic, i doubt you're as weak in person. if you held a shotgun wrong and the recoil caught you in the face, it wouldn't break your jaw, it'd merely give you a real pretty shiner, a split lip, and maybe knock a couple teeth loose. still fun to watch.

lastly, i'm not gun crazy. i know you don't believe me, and have this strange vision of a toothless redneck hillbilly woman dancing around in your head, but the truth is i haven't held a gun in years. i was an avid hunter when i was a teenager, and i still find rifles and whatnot to be very pretty, but i will never have a gun in my house so long as i have small children. when Amy's a teenager i'll take her hunting, if she's so inclined, and i'll certainly teach her that all guns are to be respected, feared, and properly used. but i won't force her to shoot anything, because some people aren't into that sort of thing.

i'm not really sure why i'm defending myself to you-- Lord knows you'll either ignore me or twist my words. i guess i'm just sick of this misconception that i'm an idiot who's ruled by others' thought and strictures. you need to grow up, Wolf, and realize that not only are you not as smart as you think you are, but no one else thinks you're that smart either. you're only thirteen. live a bit, let life happen to you, and come speak to me when you have at least a vague idea of how the real world works.

17. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Oh, and Jar, one little thing that I forgot to add to my last post. Thank you for proving me wrong. I guess you really proved that you're a dumb fuck.

18. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

That's more like it. Don't you feel much better now that you've admitted you were completely and wholly wrong?

19. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I sure do. Thanks for showing me the light.

20. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

How can you write so much and accomplish so little?

You know I just pegged out who you remind me of, the way you right, the way you state you're opinions. You remind me of this kid Chris, you two act exactly akin. Chris is on about 8 ritalins a day, is morbidly obese, likes to become nocturnal then call my house at 2 in the morning, say "I'm a bat!", and then hang up, and he can't seem to produce an intelligible opinion because he buries it in useless bilge that he tries to pass off as examples, or "situations."

He's already stipulated, firing a gun is using it. But if you even think htat means he's agreeing with your whole argument you need to wake the fuck up.

Yes, boo fucking hoo, no one likes you. Maybe that would change if you weren't such a fucking little prick, and if you actually realized how much of a dumb fuck you come off as when you open your mouth.

Our Host!