Michael Moore - Fights for the Truth or fills his purse?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DEATH AT THE DOOR, Jun 13, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

What do you think of Michael Moore?

1. A great man who reveals the truth in this dark world.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A fat, greedy, manipulative liar.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Who is he?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Okay, so you're saying all guns have a safety. Good job, dumbfuck. Oh, and I laughed at the word cuntwad. Honestly Sigurd, try harder next time.
    Retard, you mentioned that the gunpowder didn't make the spark. I already knew this. Either you couldn't put 2 and 2 together to figure out what I meant, or you decided to look for a flaw in the way I wrote it and found one. You decided to take it in the way that best suited your argument. Of course it means nothing, and even if it did it's irrelevant, because the argument is that I know how to use a gun.

To all other arguments I have one thing to say.
    Does shooting a gun qualify as using it? If so, that's basically the whole argument. I can shoot a gun. It's relatively easy.
    If not, you guys are idiots, and I won't bother with this again.

2. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Hey, cuntwad. You avoided my question. In my previous example, did it qualify as "using" a car?

3. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Yes, it does, you fucking moron. They way in which you use the car is irrelevant. You're still using it. I didn't avoid the question, I just thought it was so shit that it wasn't meant to be answered. Now you haven't answer my question, cuntwad. Is shooting a gun using it?

4. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i vote we give Wolf a shotgun to play with, and laugh our asses off when he holds it wrong and the butt catches him in the face...

5. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

You know, I've had dreams that start just like that.

6. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Only someone as retarded as you, Rosie, would use a shotgun without being trained in its use. I am fully aware that if I used a shotgun, there'd be a good chance of me breaking my arm. Not to mention I'm not as gun crazy as you.

7. DEATH AT THE DOOR

DEATH AT THE DOOR New Member

I am sure Rosie could reply herself but I couldn't not to reply after a pearl such as this.
    Yeah, there's a good chance of your neighbours coming and breaking your arms and legs after you use a shotgun...
    Seriously, what the fuck did you say?

8. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I'm saying, that as I'm not trained in proper use of my a shotgun, plus the fact that I am oly 13 years old, will mean that the recoil of a shotgun could break my arm.

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

For the last fucking time, NO! Shooting a gun means you pulled the trigger. Pressing the accelerator on car doesn't mean you're driving, anymore than pulling a trigger means you're using a gun. For fuck's sake, how about you listen to the people who know what they're talking about for once in your short and insignificant life?

10. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I was thinking of stopping arguing, but I have just one more question. If shooting a gun isn't using it, what is?

How did you kill that guy?
    I used the gun

Gee, looks like you're a dumbass. I guess what this guy meant was, with the gun in my hand, I telekineticly picked up the lead pipe and bashed the shit out of him.

Of course you might bring out some half-conceived point that to actually use a gun you have to hit something. I know how to do that too. The whole point of the argument is that I know how to use one.
    Now if operating a gun isn't firing it, I don't know what is, seeing as a gun's intended USE is firing it. So please, think of another explanation, dickfuck.

11. Riciky

Riciky New Member

what?

how is it that an argument on micheal moore can degenerate into a philosophical debate on what constitutes using a gun?

anyway, yea, i've fired guns before. my dad was a bit of a gun collector and he taught me alot. i don't know how my opinions on gun control make me a novice in gun use either. like it's some elite club. c'mon, that's like saying, "you don't agree, you must be 16 years old."

12. DEATH AT THE DOOR

DEATH AT THE DOOR New Member

13. Settler

Settler Member

You've technically been here for two years...and...wow. You DIDN't expect this. Man, this is tame compared to most of the crap on the boards : ) ...

14. Silvara

Silvara New Member

If you consider that as weird, Riciky, then you certainly haven't been round here enough. The strange threads are those that stay on topic, not those that don't.

15. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Plain old shooting a gun does not constitute using it. It may be one of many uses of a gun, but it is not the be all end all of proper gun usage. If you would pull your head out of your ass and look at what people are writing, and read what people are writing, you'd realise this.

You know, one day you're going to wake up and realise something - JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY IT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE MOTHERFUCKER! How many times can we collectively make this point? You, by your own admission, don't know shit about guns. Everyone else who does know about guns have been telling you how wrong you are, and you have been constantly asking for proof, which we are giving you, and which are you conveniently ignoring. It's the goddamn "I am not a whinger" argument ALL OVER AGAIN.

You are so fucking stupid. I have met stale dog shit that is smarter than you, and stale dog shit is one of the lowest forms of 'life' on Earth. Congratulations fuckface. Maybe you could get your mum to surgically remove your personality, because it's the only chance you've got now at leading a semi-normal life. Your continued existence is an insult to the dead.

16. Wolf

Wolf New Member

That whole post did a grand total of shit to prove your point.
    Oh, but just because I said that I don't know shit about guns doesn't make it true. It doesn't make it true! It doesn't!!
    Just because you say it doesn't make it true. It just doesn't!
    Thank you for admitting you were wrong. Not many people have the guts to do that these days. You just fucking admitted that shooting a gun was using it. I know how to shoot a gun. Therefore, I know how to use it. Asscunt

You claim you've given me proof, but you haven't. You haven't said jack shit to help your case.
    Now tell me, fuckface what are the "many uses of a gun"?
    Answer that question, cuntwad

17. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

I gotta admit, that's pretty funny. You're an idiot.

Most modern day guns do, and it's a good thing because I know that kids like you who think they knew how to "use" one would find out the 'hard way' that they don't.

18. Wolf

Wolf New Member

That's pretty rich coming from you
    If you had any intelligence, you'd realise that being safe with a gun isn't using it. What do you consider gun safety you, dumb cunt? I don't see what you find so find so funny about that. If I were you, I wouldn't be laughing at my own stupidity.
    I'm sure you were this dumb when you were my age, but what makes you think everyone is like you. Now, what's going to happen if I pick up a gun and shoot it let's say, a can? The operation of a pistol is extremely simple. Worst case scenario is that the gun's faulty and blows a few of my fingers off. That's not likely to happen at all. I can understand someone as retarded as you might do something as equally retarded as yourself and accidentally kill yourself. Plus, what makes you think that just because you would have been too dumb to figure out how to turn the safety off, a normal 13 year old wouldn't be able to figure it out?

In conclusion, you're a fucking retard. Jesus, you think you'd be able to say something slightly intelligent, but...no.

19. Riciky

Riciky New Member

lol, well ya, this isn't uncommon on these boards.

20. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I'm with wolf on this one, but I'm just a stupid viking who have never used a gun.

If I walk down to the store and buy a gun it's to shoot with it, I won't buy it just to clean it or do gun safety, therefore shooting it is using it, at least in my mind.

Our Host!