michael moore 4 presidnt

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DEATH AT THE DOOR, Jun 25, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Did you think I was joking?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I see Vault material here

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DEATH AT THE DOOR

DEATH AT THE DOOR New Member

omg michal more is kool cuz he doesnt lke bush i think lol but i saw him at the oscars and he was like a jerk cuz people didnt like him...so i voted that hes a great man anywayz cus he seems like a nice person

2. Icairus

Icairus New Member

.:*~*:._.:*~*: i love donald rumsfeld .:*~*:._.:*~*:

current mood: LOL thoughtful

currently listening to: blink 182

i think im in love with donald rumsfeld. i know what ur thinking but he is true american hero. he really inspires me to become a better person. 4 example the other day i saw a black person walking down the street and i was like "omg a negro" but instead of walking on the other side i said "what would rumsfeld do?" so i stayed on the sidewalk. when he came up to me i wanted to show him that i have no problems with people of color so i said "hey" and offered him my spare change before he could even ask. he was so happy that he told me to keep it. there was nothing to worry about after all! so i asked him if he wanted to play jazz at my birthday party, but he said he didnt play jazz. i think he was being shy lol!

<3 <3 <3 donald rumsfeld 4 king lol <3 <3 <3

i think rumsfeld should be king because hes a real patriot. just the other day i saw him testifying on the 9/11 commission and some guy asked him about y he didnt stop the plane attacks and he was like "i dnot know, f you fags" lol.

3. DEATH AT THE DOOR

DEATH AT THE DOOR New Member

4. Role-Player

Role-Player New Member

This was funny when Maddox made that page on April's Fool. Its not funny now.

5. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Actually, no, it is still funny.
    I know full well that I have no qualifications to post that, and I just parrot on endlessly like idiots desperate to make their peers laugh at the expense of permanently ruining an otherwise funny joke?
    Oh, wait, I'm stealing his stuff again. Damn.

6. Role-Player

Role-Player New Member

People don't have to be qualified to post jokes on the internet. They should perhaps try a little harder than making a copy and paste of someone else's joke, perhaps?

Feel free to blow my post out of proportions though.

Cheers.

7. Riciky

Riciky New Member

i'm having a fuck of a lot of trouble downloading fahrenheit 9/11. and the theater was sold out.

it made for a shitty birthday party, getting there and not getting in. these girls gave me crabs though, so that was cool. one's named hermie and the other is superman.

ah well, i'm reading 'dude, where's my country.' micheal moore is one conspiratorial motherfucker, but canadian bacon was great so you gotta love him.

8. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

He's a dickwad, because he claims that the bullshit he stuffs into his movies is factual, when everyone knows it isn't. If you want to make some spliced-together partisan election influencing nonsense film, at least be honest about it.
    Dishonest motherfucker. Liars piss me off.
    Icairus, more and more you prove to be an unoriginal, simpering moron. If you are going to quote someone else, at least be courteous and credit them, you dick.

9. Riciky

Riciky New Member

all documentaries are opinionated. i don't remember him claiming not to have a bias.

and it's not as if he's just pulling his info out of his ass, he backs it up with facts.

granted, in his book, he says bush knows where osama is and that's rediculous. but he toned it down a bit for the movie and it's pretty interesting.

idk if you've seen it or not, but it doesn't paint a pretty picture of our soldiers. alot of them are just kids, listening to their cd players, as they shoot iraqis. i think it's a dose of reality that americans need.

10. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

And the dose of reality that YOU need, Riciky, is to be ordered to go into a country where people hate you. They shoot at you, ram suicidal vehicles into you, causing you to have mass attacks of guilt for having to shoot back, but knowing if you don't, you'll be killed.

Damn you, Riciky, for your lax view of our boys in the military. Yes, their young. They listen to fucking music. So what. Do you listen to music? Why? To pass the time? To relieve stress? These boys in the military are not much different from you and I, save that they have pulled down deep, and found courage that you and I have never, thank God, had to reach for. They are out there daily, being fired upon, holding their dead buddies, comrades, and mentors in their arms, asking all the time, "Why?" But they do the job anyway. Just so you and I can post on a forum, form our own opinions, without having to worry about our families being drug from their beds, and shot in the street.

Read "Thunder Run". Maybe that'll open your eyes. You have no idea how precious that blood is that has been spilt defending our rights. You, in my opinion, are no better than the pigs we are fighting against. Both home and abroad.

11. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

no matter what your stance on the war, no one should blame the soldiers. they're just doing their jobs. except for those dickwads that humiliated prisoners, but no workplace is perfect...

12. Wolf

Wolf New Member

You think that the war in Iraq is to keep use safe? Fuck

13. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Dude, last I checked, none of us were living under a regime that oppresses people like that. Nor did Iraq try and conquer our little spot of the planet. I really fail to see how they are defending the rest of the world from the evils of one fairly insignifant ex-dictator.

The World Wars, of course, are different, because there was most definitely world conquering ambition there.

And quite a bit of evidence, Retard, does suggest that the majority of US troops have not been sufficiently trained and tend to take a "shoot first, ask later" attitude to civilians.

14. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

No I don't, because you are Australian. Dumbass.

15. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Dude, Iraqis lived in an opressive regime like that. What you're saying is that it's okay for Saddam to fuck up his own people, and that we should only get involved if Saddam ventures outside his borders? One fairly insignificant dictator. Snort Gawd, if only you had lived there and heard some twat call Saddam "insignificant".

"Evil triumphs when good men stand by and do nothing."

Oh, and that bit about U.S. soldiers being un-trained. You obviously do not know anything about Rules of Engagement, and how soldiers are told to "hold fire until fired upon" or "engage any enemy brandishing a weapon". Well, that's all fine and dandy as candy, until suicidal maniacs hide weapons underneath their clothes, and dress as civilians (a big no-no in the Rules of War) and herd civilians in front of them to confuse American and Allied forces. Can you imagine being over there and having to decide whether someone is a civilian or an enemy? Oops, too late, your brains are splattered all over your comrades.

Who are you to judge? And where is this "quite a bit of evidence"? Show it to me, and I'll withdraw certain statements.

16. Icairus

Icairus New Member

If we cared about what Saddam did to his own people, we wouldn't have given him the weapons he used to gas the Kurds. Those were given to Saddam by the USA.
    We invaded Iraq in Gulf War Episode 1: The Phantom Menace. er, I mean, the First Gulf War. Did we care about how terrible a dictator he was? No.
    If the reason for the invasion was Saddam's crimes against humanity, that should have been the up-front reason. And there is the problem that doing good things for other people contradicts Republican views.

US soldiers tend to be unintelligent and poorly trained. Particularly the Marines. Oh, and Fish.

How should they deal with suicidal maniacs?
    Ooh, I know, they should just shoot all the civilians, then there won't be any suicidal maniacs to deal with? Isn't that a great idea? They should do that! Then they can be nice and evil. Yay!

17. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

How is that?

And your basis for saying so?

Hard problem to deal with, isn't it? Now, judge those young boys. G'head. Judge 'em.

18. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Please tell me how invading Iraq is going to keep you safe? If you think they have WMD's they'll probably be bombing Australia too. Besides, Australia is involved in this war too. Gee, looks like you're an idiot.

19. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Wolf calling someone an idiot..... Now that's what you call ironic.

20. Wolf

Wolf New Member

If you have nothing to say, apart from that, I truly pity anyone that agrees with you. Y'know, normally I get slightly annoyed when someone flames me, but with that post, I just feel...nothing actually. You obviously couldn't add anything remotely resembling a point into that debate, you just added some futile little comment. Would like to say something useful?

Our Host!