Hispanic Respect

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chupemela, Apr 29, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Chupemela

Chupemela New Member

Wow can't a fucking hispanic be a part of this forum? I was told that this forum was english only, and so because I'm hispanic I can't participate?! What sheer racism....

2. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

I am Panamanian and I have had no issues about my nationality. What Dark Elf meant was that the official language is English although you can speak in Spanish in threads if its just a few lines.

3. Chupemela

Chupemela New Member

I'm just messing around, I wasn't offended. Your previous message was weird, man...

4. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

I am a long time McGuyver fan and if you are too, then you'll understand what I mean.

5. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Racism? Is it racism to excpect immigrants (probably illegal, in your case) to learn the language? If you want to fit in, learn English, dammnit. So apparently you have, but still you come on the board speaking Spanish, when obviously this is English-only. Where do you think we are, Miami? Or Mexico? If you don't like speaking English, hop back over the boarder, you damn taco-nigger!

6. Chupemela

Chupemela New Member

That's utter faggotry. Is it wrong of me to think that you are a redneck homosexual who likes to do the country bump with the local farmer boys? You should be so lucky to meet any Mexicans. And about the language, how about you learn how to spell border? Even us border hoppers know how...malparido americano.

7. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I wonder if border hoppers really hop over the border. I mean...literally just hop over. That way they would be in the air when they land in the states...so TECHNICALLY..err...nevermind. :p

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Racism would be saying we hate you because you don't speak English. Saying that we only speak English, if you want to participate you'll have to do it too isn't racism, it's common fucking sense.

On the other hand, I appreciate the humour in your message.

9. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Yes but you'll have to sign the hispanic user release form first and fax it to us. Theoretically, your posts so far are in breach of the Hispanic Users Licence Agreement - Hispanic Occupied & Operose Provinces (HULA HOOPs). There are about three such HULA HOOP's you'll have to jump through before you can officially post. Don't worry though, once you're properly registered, there is provision for us to include your previous unregistered posts in your account so we don't have to delete them.

That's correct. If you haven't jumped through a HULA HOOP yet, then technically you can't participate. If you were a Latino though, then that'd be a different story...

It's okay, I understand that some cultures can find it hard to accept that they're inferior.

10. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I think the word racism is overused. Calling a black guy a "nigger" doesn't seem racist to me. Maybe you just don't like him and just wanted to piss him off?

11. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Racist is showing signs that you are saying thier race is weak and stuff like that...

The word "Nigger" is being a bit overused though, I mean black people themselves use it....

12. Chupemela

Chupemela New Member

Re: DarkUnderlord

"Yes, Yes, there are about three such HULA HOOP's you'll have to jump through, quite right"....shut the fuck up and stick those hula hoops up your filthy stretched-out ass, you horrible excuse for an Arcanum mod. No, I must restrain myself in regards to such sheer stupidity. Well no, fuck self-control. No one has used the word operose probably since the '50s; were you trying to pass off as cultured? And for future reference, a Latino is the same thing as a Hispanic, although I myself prefer the term Hispanic. Sweet Jesus, you can't get any more inferior than you...can't even speak the language properly.

Coincidentally, my friend is down in Oz for the semester and she says Brisbane is "off the heezy," which is assume is colloquial for very nice or pleasant. I've always wanted to visit Australia...

13. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

You know, for someone who threw out a fuck load of sarcastic sayings, you sure as hell don't know how to recieve sarcasm. Damn Mexican Bastard... I always told the CIA that Mexico was the next country we needed to take over... we'll change the national language in Mexico from Mexican to English! Viva La Revolution!

14. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

Oh...

Hispanics know how to operate computers now?

Oh boy, here comes the browning of the internet.

15. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You know, I could be wrong on this¹, but don't they speak Spanish in Mexico?

Coming from someone who's first post in English was along the same lines of humour as DU's post, you sure don't recognise it when it's used by someone else do you? Other people are capable of making jokes as well you know, and not just the obvious ones.

I'll let DU post his counter to the claims you make in your post about him as well (which I'm quite looking forward to), but I do have one thing to say: Calm the fuck down, or deal with the consequences of earning the enmity of the admins (specifically me).

¹No, really, I could be. I mean, I think they do...but I could be wrong.

16. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

FUCK* NIGGERS!

(as in have sex with them, its fun!)

17. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Damn 'spanic shitting up the forum with his broken English and Mexican culture...what's the world coming to?

18. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

Mexicans speak Spanish the same way Rednecks speak English...

19. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

I do agree on one thing with you guys even though I am a Hispanic (I am above such things). The Mexicans going into the States are going to fuck your country up if you don't do something about them. You are not receiving the best Mexicans but the equivalent to trailer trash. And that folks is just asking for disaster.

20. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land,
    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
    Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome;
    her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
    "Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
    With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

My ancestors were starving Irish, brick layer (mud hut) trash with a million starving kids. We've contributed. I just wish they could all enter legally.

Our Host!