MODS

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Nakor, Apr 27, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Nakor

Nakor New Member

does anyone here still make, post new modules or is it all just for own purposes, coz if this community is dead will abandon plans for my mod, and just sit and idly pass the time until The Fall is released

i do want to mod, so plz let the community be active still, i remember when i first came here it was vry active.

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

ChrisBeddeos still releases a new one every now and then. I'd have to say the response to his mods has been pretty good. Not this forum, but a few others I haunt have mentioned them. So it's not quite dead, though it is pretty darned quiet.

If you want to make a mod, my recommendation is to simply make something small. One quest even. Make that, release it and see what feedback you get. If people like it enough, you'll hear about it and then decide whether it's worth continuing then.

Heh. I can remember back when I released my first dodgy incomplete mod. Got heaps of e-mails. Of course, that was years ago now, so I'm not sure how things have changed.

3. Nakor

Nakor New Member

ta, i will release the first couple of quests for my mod and see what happens :)

4. xento

xento New Member

Why don't you work with WorldEd anymore, DU? After all, you WERE the "God". I'm sure you could whip up something pretty damn good yet.

5. darkllama

darkllama New Member

i am making a mod, but i need to do some serious work on it...
    and i need my world map to work

Our Host!