guess how bored i am...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosenshyne, Apr 14, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

What kind of a name is nbrosz? For that matter, what kind of a name is xento? I think it's gay to change one's name on a forum. It speaks of flightyness and a lack of reliability. Note that I am known as Sigurd on every forum, including RPG Codex, which I recently started posting in, and already gained the specific hatred of a less intelligent, less amusing Sleek-clone. Sleek, you need to get over there and show him who's boss, especially because I already offered you as a possible life partner.

2. Wolf

Wolf New Member

You read into things too much, Sigurd.
    Second line

3. Canis

Canis New Member

As I recall, not that I was really paying attention at the time, his father made him change it because it was his actual name: Nicholas Brosz. Or something.

You're right about the flightiness though; seems true enough for Xento and Mr. Wolf.

4. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Even if xento and I were flighty, changing names have little bearin on it. That's be like me saying having a name starting with "C" made you a retard :roll:

5. Canis

Canis New Member

You've got it backwards. Changing names, in this view, is said to be indicative of flightiness.

6. Wolf

Wolf New Member

ACtually, I understood what you meant, I just chose the wrong words.

7. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

WARNING!!!!! WOLF IS CURRENTLY ONLINE AND MAY POST A RIDICULOUS AND OVERLY SIMPLISTIC REPLY TO ANYTHING YOU SAY AT ANY GIVEN TIME
    WARNING!!!!!

8. Canis

Canis New Member

I suggest you make that your new signature. Preemptive ass-covering. :thumbup:

9. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

10. Wolf

Wolf New Member

See, you idiots have no evidence, so you say something irrelevant. I bestow upon both of you this rank.

Artful Dodger

11. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

12. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

I'm posting this again, because I figured Sleek never saw it:
    Note that I am known as Sigurd on every forum, including RPG Codex, which I recently started posting in, and already gained the specific hatred of a less intelligent, less amusing Sleek-clone. Sleek, you need to get over there and show him who's boss, especially because I already offered you as a possible life partner.

13. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    In all honesty, I really thought that you and Major Blackhart were the same guy. Not that I spend any considerable amounts of time at the codex... but you guys seem to share the same kind of behaviour, and you used to have the same fucking signature.

Good that I never treated him like you or the reverse. What kind of an embarassment wouldn't that had been?

14. Ezechiel

Ezechiel New Member

Sigurd whatever drugs you take man, stop taking them from this moment.
    I'm quite patient and can ignore your stupid insults on me, but calling a woman a whore was just plain fucking lame. :roll:

15. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

I'm known as sleek_jeek, or sleekjeek, or sleek jeek, every where I roam on the internet. I used to als use Mega_Pope_Man, or Oswald_the_Dorf, but I never used those accounts for person to person communication, just like, dummy yahoo email accounts so I wouldnt recieve a ton of spam every time I signed up for something. So yeah, if you encounter someone that isn't named Sleek_Jeek, its not me.

And now, for no reason at all...

The origin of my name you ask? Well, back in the 8th grade I visited some friends in texas for a week, and we spent a lot of playing multiplayer Forsaken on a nintendo 64, and there was a character I prefered to use named "earl sleek," we had just been calling him sleek. At some point that night my one friend decided he wanted to overthrow the well established Charlie gets to be Earl Sleek system, and out of my mouth comes this sentence "What the fuck man? No way, I get to be Sleek Jeek, and no one else." My friends were like "what the fuck? SLEEK JEEK? LOL LOL LOL" and they started calling me that until I went back to louisianna, and I thought it was so rad I started using it as my online handle, as opposed to CTMAGUIRE123.

Anyway, I, Charlie Maguire, am SleekJeek, accept no substitutes.

So Darkelf, whose sig was the same as whose?

16. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I was talking about Sigurd and Major Blackhart (a fellow at the codex). They both used quotes from Scarface as signatures, and that coupled with their similarities in web behaviour led to me making the asumption that they were the same guy. But I was appearently wrong.

Then again, I haven't spent much time at the codex. I like this place better. :)

17. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Maybe if you were paying attention you would have realized that I was just fucking with both of you, and obviously Rosie saw that, because she didn't care. What I was saying was an example of the way you two should be arguing, and everyone else saw it as the good fun it was. In addition, that post was like two pages ago.

Sleek, I wasn't saying that the dude I was debating with was you, I was saying that he argued like you and had similar views, but less intelligent and amusing.

And Dark Elf, what Scarface quote did I ever have in my signature?

18. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

What is Sleek on? I'm so lost. Anyway, hello everyone.

19. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Really? oh, sad... lol, I SPANKED you at KoC when I fought you those few times back when I played. :) I quit playin cause it got dull. Anyway, I'm not sure *why* Sleek posted the reason his sn is Sleek Jeek, but if we're all going to do that, someone dig up the "where's your name from?" or whatever it is thread, since most everyone's is in that. I use Silvio-Arjunza or TheDreadedsilvio for all my internet activitity... I do have a few accounts like this one, and a few others (The Chaos Angel, Darktemplar1332) where my sn is different, but Silvio is the one I use on all forums where it hasn't been banned and refused to be given-back by the forum moderators. :cry:

20. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Charlie Maguire? Shit dude, your name sounds like something out of a bad, jingoistic movie about American soldiers.

Our Host!