Happy Fuckin' Easter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosenshyne, Apr 12, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Everyone ignores him. :)

He took my place :p

2. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i appreciated your post, nobodie. Scottish Folds are the absolute cutest kittens ever... and i now take this opportunity to remind everyone of Nancy the Eunuch. he sends his love.

and sorry about your rabbit, Canis. i had a Short-Haired Caramel once, her name was footless, and then a Kodamondee attacked her hutch and broke her back... very sad...

3. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I have two cats. :)

Black and white one and a caleco (however you spell it), the cats have lots of fur and they are so soft. :)

They are getting old though, they are like 7 or something... =/

4. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

5. Baal

Baal New Member

So. My cat was 21 years old before her FIV (cat aids) Made her back legs give out and had to have her put to sleep, but that was about 4 years ago.

I think my house is cursed :-o ! Not one creature in it that has ever died of "natural causes", even if they lived past there life expectancy (bugs as an exception they have REALY short lives).

6. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Well maybe if you weren't so christian and didn't go to church you wouldn't of been hit :p

That picture is pretty cute and sorry about your rabbit and cats are cool. If I knew how I'd post a picture of my cat.

7. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I once had a fish live for four years. Then my cousin poured bleach into the tank, the little shithead...

Sorry about your bunny, we just had our bunny go to my aunt's, she lives in Conneticut and has a MUCH bigger yard than we do. It was this fat grey one, we stole it from my friend's house b/c his brothers were tormenting it.

She's supposed to be bringing it to a school for vets, they're going to take care of it. It's kinda funny, her cat got in and attacked the bunny and the bunny beat the hell out of it. The cat hasn't gone near it since.

8. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Most people wouldn't know it, but should a cat attack a bunny, it's very likely that it's the cat that will bite the dust. I actually heard about a cat who got killed in that very fashion only a few days ago. Got his gut ripped to pieces. Bunnies got very strong legs...

9. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

10. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Chunky, I hope someday you meet someone whose only means of communication are bad jokes in the form of random outbursts that interupt the flow of everyone else's conversation.

In other words, I hope you meet you.

11. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

Scottish Folds are so named because the first one was found in Scotland, and their ears fold over.

12. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Ok, fucking dream scenario. I pray for people to do this shit to me so I can justify snapping out. I would have taken that little prick and repeatedly dunked his head in that goddamn tank until he was so panicked and sick he would vomit or piss in his pants, or both. Then for the grand finale' he would get to eat the fish as I mashed it in his mouth.

Then I'd go slap his mom for raising an idiot child.

13. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Drowning in bleach doesn't sound like a good way to die...

Was the corpse all pale?

14. Canis

Canis New Member

Maybe about ten years ago when I had my first rabbit, I was trying to catch him out in the yard so I could bring him indoors for the night. He didn't want to come in, and was hiding under the car. My little cousin asked what was going on, said he could get the rabbit out, and threw a rock at him. He missed, but I threw him in the deep end of the pool anyway. He couldn't swim. :thumbup:

15. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Damn. When I threaten to throw my 8 year cousin the pool, I pick her up, and what does she do? She grabs on to the fence of the pool.
    You do realise that now I have to tell you a story? Good

My cousins, uncle and aunt are staying with us now, as they’re moving to Australia from Scotland, and are here until they buy a house.

I was sitting down outside, drinking a bottle of chinotto (great stuff) and my cousin came out. So I finished my chinotto and she picks up the bottle, and hits me on the leg. It didn’t hurt much, so I ignored her. Then she hit me on the head. This time it hurt, but I still ignored her.
    I decided to go on my pogo stick, which was right next to me, and then she threatened to drop the chinotto in our pond.
    I said, “You’ll have to get it out, and it won’t bother me.�
    She then said, “I’ll drop it on the ground.�
    I said, “Fine, but you’ll be the one cleaning it up�
    So here’s what she did; she hit me on the arm, right on the funny bone.
    I yelled, “Fuck! You got me on the funny bone!� and she started walking into the house when she stopped to say, “Ooh, naughty word.�
    I said, “Here’s another one, bitch.�
    So she went inside to go whine to her mum, and I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when her mum came in and asked me if she hit me on the funny bone (I assume Karen, my cousin, told her mum and she asked her why) and I told her what happened. Karen was ordered to apologise, and when she refused, she was told to go into their room. Don’t you just love justice?

16. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Wolf, you have my pity. You're supposed to grab the bottle outta, her hands, and bash her in the forehead with it. Darkwalker, that post is one of the best things I've ever read. Actually, to give it tribute, I think I'll use it to replace what ever crap is in my sig at the moment. Sleek, you and Chunks would make the most disturbing gay couple I've ever seen... especially given that I've seen his picture... egads! (no offense Chunks :D )

edit: nevermind Darkwalker, no matter how much I cut it down, it won't fit and still get the point across. :cry: :-( :cry:

17. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I despise people who are cruel to animals. I may not like certain types of animals, and I certainly will eat some, but as for physically tormenting them? Give me a claw hammer and 5 seconds alone with the fuckwit in question.

18. Wolf

Wolf New Member

God damn it, it's like you want me to tell you a story about how my cousin harasses her cat. I won't though. People are probably getting tired of my stories.

19. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Good call. It's awesome that you and I would torment a human for injuring an animal.

20. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Heh, If a dog or a person were on the road, and I had to run one over, it'd be the human. Personally, I don't think we deserve to live.( this is the part where you tell me to kill myself)

Our Host!